[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend is puking in the sink and it's clogged. How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (733 KB, 1824x2046) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
733 KB, 1824x2046
My friend is puking in the sink and it's clogged. How do I get the puke out of the sink

He keeps saying I got this but it's definitely a bluff and his mom is gonna be home soon.
>>
>his mom is gonna be home soon.
You're fucked.
You can try and unclog the sink (why would you leave ti clogged in the first place) or you can try to scoop up his puke and throw it in the toilet.
>>
Dude just unpuke the sink. like do a reverse puke.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
so bro i've been there and this is going to suck dick but the reality of it is this. get him to bed after he's done puking and keep him there. as far as the sink goes protect your hands with whatever you can and dig in/ puke is gross and leaves chunks of food in the sink and the reality of shit is you have to dig it out chunk it in the trash and flush shit out. it's no fun but yeah get him to bed then get some bags,gloves,condoms,whatever it takes to protect your hands dump the content of the sinks into the toilet and flush it.
>>
Op here he refuses to stop gagging himself

I'll try and move him into the toilet I guess
>>
Ok sink is clean.

He's puking in the toilet but won't stop gagging himself.

It's been like 1.5 hours? Why won't he stop? How do I fucking get him into bed.
>>
>his mom

FUCK HIM. Go home and let him deal with it. It's not your dilemma.
>>
>>17339034
Yeah seriously this isn't your fucking problem, he might be your friend, but you shouldn't be babysitting the bastard or covering his arse by scooping up his fucking barf.
>>
>>17339034
get a bottle of draino and pour it down the sink
>>
Plunger, drain-clog remover, and pedyalite will be your best friends. be sure to put your friend to sleep on his stomach. side sleepers still have the chance of choking to death. have them drink the kids drink once an hour until vomiting has ceased.
>>
>>17339182
Your buddy probably has alcohol poisoning. I would get him to stay awake for awhile and make sure he has plenty of fluids.

As for the sink, if its clogged. there should be a pipe bracket connecting the drain pipes to the actual sink under the cabinets. Unscrew that. Pull it off. And make sure your pipes aren't clogged there or you'll have a terrible smell in your kitchen for weeks. It will be messy if its clogged so set down some paper towels or a trashbag underneath.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.