[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My s/o doesn't have any pictures of us on her facebook account,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1446868816811.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446868816811.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
My s/o doesn't have any pictures of us on her facebook account, she used to have a few but says she doesnt know what happened to them or that she might have accidently deleted them when removing older photos so her photos only reflect her current life. This has never been an issue and i only realised recently because she has been posting a lot more photos of herself and with friends, but when i realised it struck me as strange, its not as if we never take photos i mean she has hundreds throughout our relationship and we still take silly ones time to time when were bored in bed or out somewhere but they always just sit in her phone. She does snapchat her friends of me and her together but thats about the extent of it.

Is this some kind of sign of something or am i reading into things that arent there? I'm hesitant to bring it up because it does come across as insecure and whiny, but im honestly curious as to what the reason could be or if its pure coincidence.
>>
>>17338914
Its a sign that even tho she may like you, you arent official yet and she plans to move on once she finds better.
Sorry bro, girls dont actually love us, we're just a means to an identity. Fuck her until you find her replacement. Stop treating her right. If shr breaks it off, then she's the bitch. And you're scott free.
Either way youve lost her and she's not coming back so get over it now.
>>
>>17338914
Do you really care about having your relationship be visible on social media?

She might be too shy to do it or something like that.
>>
>>17339093
>She might be too shy
>posts endless pictures of her and her friends
Nah, she's self centered
He's not her "one", he's her "good enough for now"
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 721x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 721x960
Welp, my ex never posted many pics with me but he rarely took pics with me either or would make a really goofy ass face which used to offend me because I thought he didn't take us seriously when all I wanted was some cute pics to obsess over. I also had to force him for sex when we started out not knowing he had erectile dysfunction. NOT THAT IM UNNATRACTIVE I actually model now and I've moved on...but...from your perspective I don't think it's worth it to automatically assume it's for some attention whore reason. Actually I rarely "displayed" our relationship because maybe I didn't want other bitches knowing how good I had it. ALTHOUGH, what kind of selfies?... Because if they're suggestive pics or super cleavagy then escape while you can.
>>
>>17339089

we've been together for 3 years so its not something new haha, we've had photos together in the past but i noticed in the last few months we dont have any and the older ones have dissapeared because she wants to keep her facebook photos upto date with what she looks like right now.

>>17339093

Not really but her constant posting with friends/selfies makes me wonder why she doesnt post any of us together, because judging by her facebook she looks like she only hangs out with friends and alone, no sign of a boyfriend.

>>17339131

Theyre not suggestive, she recently lost a bit of weight so shes much more confident and "showy" so a couple i even took of her at the beach and some are just with friends about to go out etc.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.