[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i a lesbian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 625x415
At this point I'm not even sure about my sexual orientation anymore.
>be me
>moved to another city
>made friends with some sound people.
>dated around a lot. Most of the time was me interested in men
>was surrounded by a group of lesbian back then when i was still in college.
>met another girl in university. Got along really well. We hang out a lot before,most of the time was only two of us
>disconnected
>one day she brings a guy to my shop just to show me the guy she's seeing and ask for my thoughts. Like if he's good or bad or anything
>disconnected again since i think she is in a relationship I don't want to bother her
>quite awhile now
>she posted something on Facebook today and I commented on it. We talk again
>turned out she broke up with him shortly after that day
>make plan to hangout together
>went out Friday night for few drinks and chatting
>accidentally hold my hands,touch my elbow or my arm,jokingly hugging me etc
>I straight up and asked her if she ever think about dating a girl since i did some time before in college
>she said she's not sure but she always wanted to protect the girl something
>move on to another story
>walk me to the bus stop
>hug me really tight before i get on the bus
>wait until I sit down to say goodbye again
>texted her after i came home then say goodnight
>my roommate asked me if i went on a date cause I looked so happy
>say hell no
>but I actually am happy.
>fyi it was like this before every time we hang out.

Should I paranoid about it? Is it normal between two girls? Cause for me it's not at all. Never have i had this kind of girl-friends relations before.
>>
You should see if you like it.
>>
>>17338905
It's a nice pair of boobs. I looked at a girls boobs when it's a big one. So I don't know?
>>
Bumpppp
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.