[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I hooked up with this girl a while back. She had just broken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (369 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369 KB, 1920x1440
So, I hooked up with this girl a while back. She had just broken up with her boyfriend. To make it short, we talked for a month, started dating, we fucked and a week after that she was back with him. He never knew about me. She even blocked me completely. I know for a fact the condom broke and I came inside of her.
Few months later, I see this on her boyfriends Facebook, saying he's a father. The age of the baby is VERY VERY close to the day, I went through messages and checked. It was at least a month since she was with her boyfriend and her friends and myself are pretty sure she was loyal. I don't know much about baby shit. Is there a chance it's mine?
>>
>>17338737
Definitely a chance. Better leave it be though. You'd make both of your lives more difficult and create a definite enemy in the boyfriend. Not to mention that this scenario is quite common evolutionarily speaking, and in that sense you've gotten away with a "free lunch".
>>
File: 1466508528746.jpg (187 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466508528746.jpg
187 KB, 500x500
>>17338737
Congrats, you just cucked her bf. Now he will be forced to raise your spawn and pay for all the expenses.
>>
>>17338737
It would fuck shit up if you said anything, but if I was him I'd want to know. If turns out it's yours he might be able to move on and find someone more honest. And, you'd have to take care of your kid if it's yours.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.