[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make enough money to have my own place and good car >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464031214912.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464031214912.jpg
228 KB, 1920x1080
>make enough money to have my own place and good car
> can talk to anyone about anything, usually making them laugh
> self confident, dress well, groom myself, work out / fit
> have 0 friends

Tell me 1 good reason why I shouldn't kill myself tonight. My only real friend is the alcohol. It has never let me down
>>
We'll all be disappointed if we can't read your followup post when it turns out you're too chicken to do it.

Also 'cause you haven't lived until you've raised a puppy. Go buy a dog.
>>
>>17338689
you make enough money to have your own place and a good car
>>
>>17338689

People are attracted to controversy, not things that are the same.

You have to make people feel emotional, then they'll be attracted to you.
>>
>>17338689

You have your own place. Throw a party and invite people.
>>
Do you have any other hobbies than working out? Working out tends to be pretty solitary. If you get a hobby that needs more people you'll probably meet some people you like.

Anything like music, sports, board games etc
>>
Grow up, you're not in middle school anymore so stop worrying about "friends".
>>
>>17338843
Wait, you do know that social interaction is needed for primates to feel healthy, right? That is an evolutionary fact.
>>
>>17338689

I'm in the exact same place

> Good job, fulfilling work, good pay
> Not a social autist, have nice conversations with casual acquaintances all the time
> Work out, dress well, eat healthy, keep my place clean
> Have absolutely no one I can call a friend

I feel empty and hollow. I feel like the world is just a thin veneer on top of the humongous, unending infinite reality of death, and it can all so easily be swept away. Sometimes out of nowhere it feels like it's difficult to breath, even though I'm breathing fine.

Most days I can keep myself steady, but some days, I don't know, I do want to kill myself.
>>
be "aggresive", ask people for their number, make plans, lead, take risk, you can make situations happen
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.