[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ I need some help. Been dealing with a bad bout of anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 736x552
/adv/ I need some help.
Been dealing with a bad bout of anxiety like problems the past few months. Started in the end of march although this has happened to me in the past.
Anyways I kept getting this ugly familiar yet not familiar feeling along with loss of appetite, lethargy, inability to enjoy much, and barely any sex drive. Had to stop working out and stop drinking as they made matters 10x worse.
About the beginning of June I started to feel quite a bit better and realized most of it was lack of sleep related. Started drinking again just once on the weekends and still kept improving. Last week I decided to start working out again and to my surprise, I could hack it. Just an hour three times a week but better than nothing right?
Started an early morning class last Tuesday and didn't get much sleep so I'd been taking 3 hour naps during the day. the day before yesterday I was tired as fuck but I decided to work out anyways so I could knock out early but it kind of backfired.
As I was falling asleep I started to get that ugly familiar yet not familiar feeling and before I knew it I was having a horrible panic attack. Spent yesterday in a delerious haze although I was able to sleep in the afternoon for a few hours.
Last night I felt pretty good and couldn't fathom the same thing happening but, it happened again only slightly worse.
Missed my class this morning and slept for almost 12 hours the longest ive slept in a long time.
Did I fuck myself into permanent anxiety or you think a few nights of restoritive sleep will fix this??
>>
>>17338674
Tldr; can you reverse sleep deprivation related anxiety with a few nights of good sleep.
>>
>>17338674
Oh and I can't meet women
(Baiting for replys)
>>
>>17338674
anybody ?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.