[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are parents soo stingy ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1467868582802.jpg (27 KB, 540x456) Image search: [Google]
1467868582802.jpg
27 KB, 540x456
So I was hanging out with my friends at the beach. I went to the bath room alone and this one guy was walking his daughter the bathroom. I couldn't really help myself ( hormones ) and I kinda stared at her. The idiot farther flipped his shit and called me a pervert etc , making a scene out of nothing. What is up with parents?
>>
In the back of his mind he probably wants to prevent his daughter from being a slut or getting pregnant too early. It's usually a good thing for a dad to be mindful about, although he was certainly too harsh in this situation (unless his daughter was a pre-teen or younger).
>>
>>17338319
Well I mean his daughter was...i dont want to say her age t makes me sound bad but I still think he overeacted.
>>
You were staring at his daughter you dumbass.
>>
>>17338327

So she was underage. And you were most likely the first guy he caught checking her out. The last time they went to the beach she probably had those arm floaty things and was building sand castles. This time she's wearing her new two-piece that she picked out with her friends, and her boobs are just starting to come in. Her father will no doubt lay awake in bed with his heart pounding tonight. And there will be many more night like that until she settles down with a man he approves of.
>>
>>17338350
Please, don't call me anything. She was wearing the floaty things etc.
>>
>>17338358

>Dad bringing daughter into bathroom with him
>Wearing floaty things

All signs point to her being under 7. I'm convinced this is bait but if it's not you should consider chemical castration
>>
>>17338374
>I'm convinced this is bait but if it's not you should consider castration
Fixed that one for ya.
>>
>>17338374
It's not bait. I know it's weird but I swear I'd never touch a little girl .
>>
>>17338315
Okay, well, stingy means being cheap, first off.
On that note, before I had my own daughter, I would go well out of my way to make sure I wasn't staring at any little girls. I'm certainly no pedophile, but with pedophilia being what it is, and being in the news and such media these days, I didn't even ever want to be called out for looking at a kid.
That being said, if I was that father, I'd probably have reamed you out, too. It's simply protecting your offspring.
>>
>>17338358
You're a sick fuck. I would have punched you, asshole.
>>
>>17338374
He needs to consider getting some bleach and drink as much and as fast as possible.
>>
>>17338315
>I couldn't really help myself ( hormones )
You could have.

>What is up with parents?
The existence of men who try to pass lapses of self-control off as hormones.
>>
File: 1466068690400.jpg (134 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1466068690400.jpg
134 KB, 422x437
>>17338315
You sick fuckface.
An hero.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.