[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
most embarassing moment of my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: BylW0CuIQAAknAb.jpg (22 KB, 478x428) Image search: [Google]
BylW0CuIQAAknAb.jpg
22 KB, 478x428
Last night I got blackout drunk, and at one point decided to drunk dial a girl while crying to profess my love for her, but I fat-fingered and was actually calling one of my friends voicemails. I haven't heard back from him since.

How the fuck do I mitigate this? I know the guy left for a festival today so chances are he's either already forgotten, or he's saved it and shown everybody.

I have no clue what I said, but there was definite sobbing and "I love you" so there's very little room for explanation. I'm hoping this just never gets brought up again, but what the fuck do I do if it does?
>>
>>17338017
Just laugh it off. Don't let him know you're embarassed. Just text him

>Shit bro I got so fucked up last night and drunk dialed half the people in my phone. Sorry about that, I probably said some really stupid shit.
>>
>>17338021

that's the current plan. not gonna text but i'll see him at a party next week probably so i'll act like nothing happened and if he does bring it up i'll say i was trying to call my mom or something lmao
>>
i think what im most anxious about are the hypothetical situations in which

1) he thinks i was professing my love for him

2) this story is making the rounds in his friendship group and im just going to get roasted to death at this next party
>>
>>17338033
Yea this seems like a smart plan.

But..

You could also dropkick him in the the fucking face, steal his phone, smash that piece of shit, shout in his face like a fucking berserker, then walk away with your redeemed alphaness.

It's the only way to get your alphaness back dude.
>>
>>17338063
>this story is making the rounds in his friendship group and im just going to get roasted to death at this next party
oh come on, if this happens you deserve it

just try to laugh it off
>>
I would kill to have this be the worst thing i did black out drunk.
>>
>>17338068
Look outside, I know that you'll recognize,
it's summertime~
>>
>>17338313
I like you
>>
>>17338335
Still like 2 months of this left.
>>
File: 1464416333350.jpg (63 KB, 532x502) Image search: [Google]
1464416333350.jpg
63 KB, 532x502
>>17338017
If it makes you feel any better, i got drunk and passed out behind the building in the middle of a work-shift when a 10/10 girl was also working. The fact that made it so bad was, i had both underestimated the alcohol content since i didn't know it exactly, and i had eaten almost nothing that day and underestimated that as well.

What was suppose to be a light buzz to get me through the day, ended up being me looking like a little bitch in front of everyone.
>>
I one time called my long term girlfriend's mom while blackout drunk and asked to marry her daughter.

Don't fucking cry to me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.