[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i recently found out that my girlfriend is racist against my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1440x900.jpg (321 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1440x900.jpg
321 KB, 1440x900
i recently found out that my girlfriend is racist against my own group

i dont know how to feel right now. apparently im the only one who is trustworthy. i forget what other horrible things she said. part of me wants to break up. my brain feels stuck in processing mode
>>
What did she say?
>>
>>17338012

I am removing who is what color to prevent race wars.

>I like u alot!!! But I'll never date another (blank) man except u. I really have lost respect for them. No offense
>That's all I used to date. I still love u with all my heart
>I wish (blank) people had more sympathy. Im bored alot and I read the comments in different memes and they just don't have a heart at all. It always has to be a but
>sorry
>I'm just angry right now
>Sorry I just had a outburst
>Please I'm sorry babe. I'm just mad. When u date s (blank) girl we get mad at this type of stuff. I'm sorry I just needed to vent
>I'm sorry I really love u I was just mad. Too much has happened. Its just too much hate. I exploded Sorry
>Forgive me love. I was just mad and it's the truth. We have to discuss these things. I love u I know your not like that.
>>
>>17338034

am i overreacting? is she a racist cunt?
>>
>>17338037
You are not overreacting and yes she is a racist cunt. Really just a cunt in general.

This is a dealbreaker situation. She was trying to get under your skin, then is backpedaling furiously when she saw you wouldn't take it lying down. This is what cunts do. They push and push until they find your limit.

She's still going to have those feelings. Just because she regrets telling you, doesn't mean you didn't see her true colors.

That's a level of crazy cunt I'm not willing to deal with. Not when there are plenty of chill, cool chicks out there who aren't cunts.

You shouldn't put up with it, either.
>>
Just reply with "I guess you're even trashier than them for fucking one of them, huh?"
>>
>>17338090

i tried talking to her about it. she stood her ground on the sympathy thing and about how her group is mistreated

i stopped talking to her...
>>
File: 1467920467285.png (684 KB, 884x948) Image search: [Google]
1467920467285.png
684 KB, 884x948
>>17338034
>I am removing who is what color to prevent race wars.
>prevent race wars
Not sure if you've seen the news today, but I think that ship may have already sailed.
>>
>>17338138
>HURR DURR IM AN UNEVOLVED INBRED REDNECK WHO COMMUNICATES WITH LABELS
>>
>>17338142
You seem lost. Are you looking for Reddit, by any chance?
>>
Dump her ass. Even regardless of being racist she's a thick cunt for talking shit about among others your own family and not realizing that you're not going to like it. Complete lack of class and sensitivity. Shed the dead weight. Have some dignity.
>>
File: 1466555960421.jpg (48 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1466555960421.jpg
48 KB, 450x450
>>17337974
Kek she is othering you, by saying "but you're different from them".

Hate pump n dump.
>>
Best advice? Keep her around and keep having sex with her, when the racism starts to outweigh the pussy, dump her
>>
>>17338034
>u
Okay OP, you're black she's white, we get it.
>>
She likes you and that's all that matters, you might be able to change her mind.
>>
>>17337974
You COULD accept that the majority of all humans are awful, majority of both blacks and whites are niggers. (Nigger= unproductive person to society.) So, she's kinda right.
Change the hatred for your race into that of humanity and it's perfect ;)
>>
>>17338456
>(Nigger= unproductive person to society.)
Stop, nigger was, is and always will be a word to imply African-American inferiority. It was the word for the slaves and the slaves worked into their graves, nothing unproductive about that.
>>
Why are you guys talking about black people when OP is clearly asian
>>
>>17338161
>there were laws preventing asians from attending certain schools/living in certain neighborhoods/using certain water fountains for decades
Whatever you say m8
>>
OP is asian and his gf is black
I can tell because asians have no soul and fit the lack of sympathy part and black people are the only ones who are always whining "why won't people sympathize with me!"
>>
>>17338475
>>17338484
Those sneaky Asians...

Being Asian explains OP's ebonics and lack of literacy so much.
>>
>>17338492
I didn't see any ebonics
If you're talking about the greentext that was his girlfriend's text sherlock
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.