[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving in the U.S.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: original.jpg (719 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
719 KB, 1280x853
Is there any websites or any different ways to meet normal young U.S. girl for marriage with her and probably move to the U.S.? I create commercial music and the only way to reach famous for me is run from Russia. I just turned 18 few days ago and I wouldn't waste my whole living without facilities and perspective. God bless you.
>>
>>17337878

girls have no reason to provide you with a greencard marriage unless there is something you can offer them. generally speaking this is financial. you are basically paying them to be your wife so you can move to the states.

unless you find a really fat ugly and possibly older woman on a regular dating site, you wont have much luck and you still cant know just how long its going to take.

try to move here in other legal avenues, like applying to study or work here.
>>
>>17337889

all that being said, dont expect to make any money off music. if you cant do it in russia theres no way you'd survive it here.
>>
File: immigration-flow-chart.jpg (2 MB, 2448x1584) Image search: [Google]
immigration-flow-chart.jpg
2 MB, 2448x1584
no such site exists, your best bet would be to come here as a student and make it your mission to find someone to marry during your 4 years

good luck
>>
>>17337878

>get russian girl pregnant
>make sure she gives birth during your 'vacation' in america
>you are now residents for 18 years

congrats. until trump takes over of course.
>>
>>17337889
Okay. Work is really important for me. The main reason of my moving is work. But anyway I don't think that American record labels would deal with russian music artist. I'm continuing to write and produce music, but I simply don't have enough money to buy studio equipment due to low salaries in Russia (350$/mo). And the second thing that there's no talanted people here, I mean, Russian mentality used to kill the talent in others. That's why I asked about meetings with american girls, maybe with real feelings. I would really have a relationship with girl who didn't seen a shit that I have seen.
>>
>>17337928

yeah but you're going into it looking for marriage. only desperate fat girls will do that and thats only if ur hot. girls dont want to get instantly married they want to be swept off their feet, not taking care of you.

you might have better luck if you swing towards dudes.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.