[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your methods of fixing a hangover. I feel fucked man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1467085394649-x.png (63 KB, 200x211) Image search: [Google]
1467085394649-x.png
63 KB, 200x211
What are your methods of fixing a hangover.
I feel fucked man. Upset stomach, nausea, fatigue, loss of appetite.
>>
>>17337790
Drink lots of water before you passout when you're drunk.

Now that you're hungover, drink pedialite and pop some aspirin. You're in for a bad day.
>>
Greasy fuckin breakfast.
Bacon. Eggs. More bacon.
Drink lots of water.
Strong coffee.
Painkillers for the headache.

After you've done all the above have a cold shower.

Now curl up in bed and feel the regret.
>>
>>17337790

there is no REAL cure to hangover. you can prevent it with lots of water the night before.

the best you can do is find what works for you comfort wise.

i tend to just drink a LOT of pepto bismol for the stomach, and take showers so long i get fined by the california government for wasting water.

if you are experiencing any sort of diareah, you can try giving yourself an enema / anal douche.

i also just chug water.
>>
>>17337804
>>17337814
>>17337819
Thanks famalams.
>>
Energy drink, Gatorade, and light cardio. Drink lots of water too.

In the future, have milk and salt, as well as lots of water, before you go to bed.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.