[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being such a goddamn flake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: flakers.jpg (153 KB, 574x422) Image search: [Google]
flakers.jpg
153 KB, 574x422
How do I stop being such a goddamn flake?
>>
Step 1: stop rooting for the lakers
Step 2: either acquire willpower or stop writing checks you can't cash
>>
>>17337712
I don't watch blacksgetball. And the problem is I make plans, then when the day comes, I don't feel like it anymore. It could be anything from feeling sick, to feeling depressed, to simply not feeling like it. This even happens with close friends.
>>
>>17337721
If what you want is to stop flaking, then just stop making plans.
Otherwise get someone to force you to go out.
Like get a friend to come over and force you out of your house
>>
>>17337721
Same shit happened to me, and I just stopped trying to do anything. I don't say I'll be there, but I also don't say I wont. Well, I do say I wont quite often, but for the most part I leave it open ended, and just never show up.

I'd much rather be at my home relaxing than doing whatever they got going on. It's miserable, and lonely, and I'm sure my GF will eventually leave me. But, until then I just don't do anything.
>>
>>17337732
I can see that. The most reliable/punctual person I know, *never* initiates or makes plans.
>>
>>17337763
My problem is, most of my friends are fucking losers who don't have cars, and the other batch of friends are not losers, but don't smoke weed.

I just need more reliable friends that smoke weed. Because I don't want to have to pick up, and drop off my friend all the time, just so he can smoke my weed with me.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.