[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to control people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: master.jpg (6 KB, 169x260) Image search: [Google]
master.jpg
6 KB, 169x260
I saw some weird shit at EDC, granted this is my second festival. People would dance to the beat or just listen to shit. There was a rhythm with people. I couldn't resist myself. At times I did shit that felt sort of natural without thought. Like at times I would drift from the group of 12 of us and be able to find them out of 180,000 people. I would just walk randomly. I then almost had a "feeling" knowing where my group was when I got lost. I found them and they were like "where the fuck have you been!?" I just didn't feel in control and shit was like second nature. What was happening?
>>
/x/ is down in the basement
>>
>>17337670
I always drift to that girl that is fucking any guy that can crawl on and she's purring like a kitten as everyone waits their turn
>>
>>17337670
lol
first time doing drugs, huh kiddo?
>>
?????
The question in your title and your post are two completely different things.

How to control yourself?
don't get too stupid with the drugs

Now what i wanna know is how to control and manipulate other people
>>
>>17337756
>how to
Yes. I told you already.

>/x
>/OMG - occult magick general
Find everything on hypnosis in the library
>>
>>17337777
Yes! It actually felt like hypnosis, I felt very prone to suggestion.
>>
>>17337670
This is the kind of retarded bullshit you find from people who go to EDC. That being said, I went to EDC and it was great. The music was enjoyable, most of the women were wearing very little clothes, and it was all around great. Too bad it's becoming a bro event and its filled with fucking douchebags.

Tldr fuck off, OP. PLUR, though. As long as I say PLUR it nullifies any wrongdoing I did, right? Fuck PLUR.
>>
>>17337823
I never said I didn't have a good time. I fucking loved it. I am no a bro in any way. Probably had a better time than you desu.
>>
>>17337831
PLUR bro. PLUR.
>>
File: burnunit.png (192 KB, 605x320) Image search: [Google]
burnunit.png
192 KB, 605x320
>>17337823
>>17337831

itt normalfags argue who is less normal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wq-ku3AwTA
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.