[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm missing my ex-gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: depression-test.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
depression-test.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
Hey guys, i need your advice. 1 1/2 years ago i met my now ex-girlfriend and we were really happy together. After 7-8 months into our relationship i got depression and lost all my motivation and emotions for anything. I basically gave 0 fucks about her anymore and told me multiple times she isn't happy how our relationship is going to (by the time i had the depression i was unaware i was depressed, i just thought that is how i am). Now 5-6 months after our break-up i went to the doctor and told him that i felt very weak and had no apetite etc. After 2 more appointments he diagnosed depression and it's really killing me from the inside. I feel like a sack of shit and just want to end my suffering. I realised that my first symptoms of my depression led to the break-up and unhappiness of my ex gf. I texted my ex and told her that i wanna talk with her and she pretty much tried to gently deny it. I then told her per text that i have depression and that it had negative impact on our relationship and that i feel really bad for it because she shed many tears and was very sad at the last month of our relationship. I also may had intention to tell her that i wanna try it again with her. I really wanted to talk to her in person and after she said yes, 6 hours later she texted me to never ever contact her again and that i should delete her numnber. I feel so shit but i can't get the memories of us together out of my head and i would do anything to give me another chance and to do better now. She blocked my number and now i don't know what to do. I will see her on monday at our graduation because we go to the same school. Now i wanna know from you guys: was it a knee-jerk reaction of her and that i should talk to her at monday, or does she mean it for real? I know she has some radical feminist friends that talk shit about men all the time and that my ex-gf is very to manipulate and that she might told them she is going to meet me and they told her not to do it etc.
>>
>>17337583
TLDR: I'm starting to miss my ex-gf after i realised it was my fault we broke up. Texted her that i wanna talk and she told me to never text her again and blocked me. Gonna see her Monday in school for the last time and don't know if i should talk to her and confess that i wanna try it again
>>
No, don't try to talk to her again. She's done and just wants to let you go now. You need to get yourself together and try to beat your depression before you start trying to date again. You're clinging to her because you remember being happy with her, so you think if you have her back, you can be happy again. That's not how it will work out. You're just going to keep being depressed and drag her down again.

Maybe someday down the line you'll meet again when you have your shit together, but for now, just work on yourself. That way when someone else comes into your life, you can make them as happy as they will make you.
>>
>>17337583
Your fault for giving 0 fucks about her.

And depression is a weak excuse.
>>
>>17337593
mhm i can see where you're going but i feel the reason i am depressed is because i lost her because of me, because i didn't care about the relationship. Now i really wanna try my best to be with her again because i still have feelings for her. Before she came together with me, she also broke up with her ex-bf after 1 year, then they came back together and went on 5 years later after he cheated so i think there might be something inside her still trying to work it out?
>>
You need to sort out your own life before you consider a relationship.
Love yourself first.

>Monday in school
Depression and almost anything like that is generally a shitty situation to be in when dealing with kids. Most won't understand and lack the life experience to have empathy for your situation.
Experienced adults are more accepting (although not all of them).

>She blocked my number and now i don't know what to do.
It's over man. I know it probably hurts. The best thing you can do right now is focus on yourself.
Pursue the life you want, Pursue happiness. Don't worry about women as that will come later.
>>
>>17337626
I'm trying to tell myself that everyday but i still can't forget her. I will hit the gym with a buddy soon, maybe that will help. Thanks for the reply
>>
>>17337583
high school is a rough time for depression, really impacts your grades. try not to skip your graduation. its okay to wipe your tears and people watch you, youre entitled to feel sad, everyone is. also she probably will talk to you again at one point if she used to like you that much. doesnt sound like she wants to go out with you though. try to find a girl who was sweeter than her and it will be worth it in the end c:
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.