[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I need some help here. I have 3 really close friends and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: He-is-the-chosen-one.jpg (114 KB, 700x874) Image search: [Google]
He-is-the-chosen-one.jpg
114 KB, 700x874
Hey I need some help here. I have 3 really close friends and I would trust them with anything. You know the kind of people who would help you hide a body. On the other hand I would much rather just be alone. It's not like they are annoying it's just I prefer being by my self. I work by my self and its great not talking to anyone for like 7 hours, it's peaceful. So what should I do guys?
>>
>>17337557
tell them you want to explore your inner gayness and they should understand if theyre your real friends, not criminal friends.
>>
>>17337557
Just dont talk to them every day, it's not required of you.

But be aware that being "Alone" got benefits as well as some disadvantages, get a job where you need to be alone if you want to.
>>
>>17337557

what do you need help with? i think the issue here is you are suggesting that you would be 100% happy not talking to nayone ever again and not having friends. i doubt it.

im very much an introvert, in the traditional sense. i recharge with alone time. i had a busy month last month so this month I've only gone out once so far. i need to relax and read and write and just not be leaving my apartment in order to regain myself.

but after two weeks of this ill probably want to go out again. and i already waqnted to hang out one night this week (last night).

it is normal to want both. its okay to say 'hey ill see you guys saturday' and then just not talk to them until saturday.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.