[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop caring about crushes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 960x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 960x666
I always get so attached to a certain person, one I have a romantic interest and a crush on. I just want to stop caring this much. I work, I lift, I do a lot of activities, but I still think about crushes, and I often get pissed of from the slightest shit.

I just want to stop caring. Maybe it is a desperation that I get rejected a lot, but it is annoying. I get to involves and if I get rejected, it stays on my mind and I take it personally.

Tl;dr OP is a pussy who gets attached too fast to crushes and wants it to stop.
>>
Sounds like me except when I get rejected I magically stop caring somehow. It's her loss because I'm fucking awesome.
>>
>>17337431

I mean yeah. That happenes to me as well. But when she tells me. When I feel that it is done, that is when I get annoyingly stupid
>>
File: 1467991859384.png (128 KB, 252x289) Image search: [Google]
1467991859384.png
128 KB, 252x289
>>17337428
Yeah man I know your not gonna want to hear this but that shit just takes time. It'll go away months or years but it will go away
>>
>>17337519

I always say this. After every rejection, but it wont get better, it is the same
>>
>>17337428

OP, this sounds exactly like me from half a year ago.
I spent the first three terms of uni crushing on girls and then messing it up somehow even though the chance was there.
Now I managed to get a gf (even convinced her to start a long-distance realtionship) but all that's change is that I worry too much about our relationship and overthing small thinks.

The good thing is that there is literally always another girl but you really need to stay away from becoming to desperate and frustrated or it's gonna continue bothering you for a long time.

TL;Dr: Pro:It's gonna be fine, eventually you'll get a girl if you keep trying even if it doesn't seem so
Con: That shit that you're doing isn't good for you, stop it or you'll end like and wishing you could remove your emotions altogether
>>
>>17337574
Thanks for the advice and congrats man, how far is the long-distance relationship by the way?
>>
>>17337428

i find that the easiest way to stop caring is to do some literal detachment. when i need a rest from the agitation that comes with the dating field, i simply take my rest. i get off the apps, i dont go out to bars with the intention of meeting anyone, and i simply chill. i let myself hibernate and not put energy into any potential relationshipping.

when you feel rested and energized and ready to go again, you just go.
>>
>>17337946

That might be the best thing, still, even during work or when I'm with friends or even when I'm getting fit or smth. I just feel the need to talk to someone like a GF and when I finally get close since the last time, she either says she was never interested, although given the signs or her attitude turns 180 and she leaves in seconds.
>>
>>17338218

girls are weird. the truth is no matter how alpha you become girls will always reject. its in no girls best interest to go with any guy they dont feel cehmistry with
>>
>>17338233

Nah. It is the physical appearance. I look weird.
>>
>>17337938
No worries, you're welcome.

I'm german and she's scottish, so about 1000 miles I guess. Hurts as hell but the thought of meeting again keeps me going
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.