[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: paris_victim.jpg (137 KB, 620x753) Image search: [Google]
paris_victim.jpg
137 KB, 620x753
What kind of a picture and description do girls like on Tinder?
>>
>>17337393
All Tinder is there is to collect men like Pokémon.
>>
Always depends but from my experiences the down to earth ones attract the most.

Picture should feel welcoming and safe. You should be smiling but a friendly pleasing smile not full rapeface or silly (these are only allowed as your other pictures and only when there's a cute animal in your arms or you're posing with). Camera angled and head slightly tilted to the side does wonders for this when you have a good light smile. Try to avoid ab shots, I AM DRNIKNG TEH ALCOHOELZ or the "Oh man I got caught pulling a funny face while wearing my best suit with a book and a glass of wine, now everybody's gonna think i'm the most sophisticated cunt on the block" pictures.

Profile-wise, be chill. State your big passion like "I'm all about music, I'm a sound designer by career and I DJ/play in a band in my free time". Then state some hobbies and conversation hooks like "I also really enjoy travel, DIY and cooking especially. What's your favourite dish?".

Could also state what you're looking for if you can word it nicely like "I'm an honest and drama-free guy, simply looking for someone who feels the same". You can even claim to have some terrible jokes, good self-depricating humour is pretty attractive. Like my chubby friend has a profile pic of him and his brother's dog and he tends to open up with something like "Just so we're not confused, I'm the human, not the dog" and he gets a good icebreaker laugh.
>>
>>17337393
we like muscular arms and a fish tank in the back
>>
>>17337445
lol girls are the worst thing

>>17337393
op if you have some female friends, have a few drinks with them and go on tinder with them and watch how they behave, you'll probably learn a lot, and you're not going to really like it ....
>>
>>17337393
RIP in rest
>>
>>17337409
Shit I thought I was the only one who did this
But also
>tfw you matched with someone months ago and are too spaghetti to send them a message past the fact
>>
>>17337393
Description:
Traveling, manly hobbies, money (humble bragging works best), and an outgoing (yet smart) personality.

Your photo can be anything as long as
1) you dress well
2) you smile (a real smile)
3) the photo isn't taken by you

This is pretty much guaranteed to work for a woman worth your time.
>>
>>17337477
This. 100% approved.
>>
File: static1.squarespace.jpg (132 KB, 1140x491) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.jpg
132 KB, 1140x491
>>17337477
>3) the photo isn't taken by you
>>
be goodlooking
>>
>>17337393

girls are not robots plugged into the same program.

a lot of girls swipe left based on looks alone.so they like pictures where you look good. some girls like only muscle hunks. some like skinny dudes. many go for the guys who are inbetween but have a nice face. some girls prefer more hardened looking men. some prefer more youthful, some prefer cute, some prefer hot, some prefer sexy, some even prefer pretty.

descriptions are also diverse. generally speaking people respond well to people they have something in common with. its impossible to know, so be honest about some of your niche interests. they also respond well to guys who stand out.
liking
>food
>movies
>netflix
>the gym

is not very creative. dont be afraid to share your REAL interests as it may be the only way a girl notices you.

im reasonably attractive looking on the 'cute' boyish scale, and i do alright. but most of the girls who swipe right on me do so because they also like one of the following that i mention on my profile
>scary movie
>conspiracy theories
>pokemon
>>
>>17337393
Main picture of yourself doing something
Other pictures of yourself doing things or with other people
Group photos and selfies are a big no

Simple profile, a line about yourself, height, a couple of hobbies

>Anon Anonson
>Worker at company

>*Town*/*height/*oversimplification of what you do*
>I spend most of my time working or at *hobby*

It isn't very hard if you have put a little effort into your appearance, don't eat like a fat slob and have a real hobby.
>>
File: ps4pro-overwatch-Alive-1-1.jpg (29 KB, 674x374) Image search: [Google]
ps4pro-overwatch-Alive-1-1.jpg
29 KB, 674x374
>>17337651
Time to dig up my pic with a Sakura cosplayer
>>
>>17337460
back to r9k
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.