[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ >asked a girl out today >she said yes >wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: omg.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
omg.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Hello /adv/
>asked a girl out today
>she said yes
>wasn't expecting that desu

Got a few hours left

The thing is I am kinda social awkward and just the fact that I made her say yes is a big deal for me

Any advice?

I'm afraid I will run out of things to talk real quick and that my mind won't work properly because of the excitement

Would like to hear some common fails people do so I won't do the same thing
>>
Don't overthink it. Don't plan it too much. You want to have fun on a date and make sure she has a good time too.
>>
>>17337285
This. Just go and try to have fun. When in doubt, ask about her. Hobbies, favorite stuff, family, friends, a girl will literally talk for hours about anything if you find something she's interested in. And then if you manage to find something you both have an interest in, you'll even be able to contribute to the conversation.

It's really easy anon, just don't try too hard.
>>
>>17337295
This, except not only when in doubt. Always, and with every woman on the planet. Just get her to talk as much as possible. Ask follow up questions, like it's a conversation - not an interview. With the right things to say you can spend hours on the same topic, but make sure it doesn't spiral into negative ranting, if that happens just offer her a kind brush off and change the conversation topic to something you can both be excited about.
>>
>>17337285
>>17337295
>>17337334
Thank you guys it all went good after all.
>>
>>17338201
Watch a Michael Cera movie, and try to adopt his type of social awkwardness, women love it.
>>
>>17337282

Is it your first date ever?

In my first date ever I did this mistakes:

-Tried to make the girl like me so hard that I always gave her the reason in everything, I asked what she wanted to talk, etc.

-Was nervous.

-I didn't had a plan b(what I mean with this is that I invited her to a place, but it was close, so we I shitted myself and didn't knew what to do, so we walked and walked and walked trying to decide what to do. But this may apply only when you're inexperienced).

And some other stuff I don't remember, but I fucked up badly. Ha.

I suggest you to totally be yourself, treat her like another human being, not like a "princess". I think that's the biggest problem with men, treating them like snowflakes when they also poop and fart.

Good luk.
>>
>>17338669

LOL also forgive my horrible grammar. I'm at werk :~)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.