[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make sure I don't run out of stuff to talk to my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images-121.jpg (18 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images-121.jpg
18 KB, 512x288
How do I make sure I don't run out of stuff to talk to my bf about!?
>>
>>17337182
you're the gf, you don't have to do anything since you could always move on to someone else. Its his job to find stuff to talk about.
>>
>>17337199
No. Just No. Ive dumped lots of girls because they were bland as curry shit.
>>
>>17337182

How long have you two been together for? You don't constantly have to be talking to each other you know
>>
I'm a very akward person but still just go with the flow ad an interesting subject while surface if not talk about your passions i always have somthing to say about cars
>>
File: image001.jpg (70 KB, 582x764) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
70 KB, 582x764
1) Pursue your own interests.
2) Read.
3) Do things outside your routine- listen to different bands, try new foods, wear different accessories

IMPORTANT FOOTNOTE: Insist on a boyfriend who does these things, too.
>>
>Do things - recount them
>Read things- tell him about them
>Watch things - talk to him about them
>Feel things - express them to him
>Think about things - tell him what you think
>Listen to him - respond to him critically

Don't over think it.
>>
>>17337223
men are pussy whipped nowadays they will put up with almost anything. I know men who do all the work around the house and have a job. The wife on the other hand gets to sit at home all day and do nothing. My friend is still dating his cheating girlfriend who cheated on him with a nigger. The poor bastard is still paying for her on dates. OP has nothing to worry about because the guy is expected to be the pet dancing monkey who entertains the girl and jump hoops like a god to get sex.
>>
>>17337268
>the guy is expected to be the pet dancing monkey who entertains the girl and jump hoops like a god to get sex

No that's me!
>>
>>17337182
You literally can't. This is a stupid fucking thing to worry about though, people never run out of stuff to talk about, and even if you can't think of something immediately, if you're not comfortable being around your boyfriend without speaking to each other for a while you've got bigger fucking issues.
>>
>>17337284
What a dysfunctional fucking relationship.
>>
>>17337296
His the one that worries about silence
>>
>>17337309
Then that's a him problem, not a you problem. This is fucking real life, not a sitcom. Everyone doesn't talk about stuff every second of every day. Why would you want to? It'd be exhausting.
>>
>>17337309
What's to worry about? I would rather have silence than inane and banal chatter.
>>
>>17337322
Also this.

Some people just can't live with the silence in their skulls.
>>
>>17337182
Learn how to shut up and enjoy each other's company. You don't need to be constantly talking. Sheesh
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.