[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I seriously need to kill 2 people and get away with it. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1479483483943.jpg (311 KB, 900x641) Image search: [Google]
1479483483943.jpg
311 KB, 900x641
I seriously need to kill 2 people and get away with it.

How do I go about this?
>>
>>17336667
Tell me your plan thus far, snd I'll help you refine it.
>>
Hire a professional.
>>
Arsenic while they're sleeping.
>>
kill yourself first
>>
>>17336667
I need information first.

Is it anyone related to you?

Is it your ex gf?

Is it her new bf?
>>
File: UUUU.jpg (209 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
UUUU.jpg
209 KB, 800x778
>>17336667
>How do I go about this?
By crashing this plane, with no survivors.
>>
two best options are having them join the Dallas police dept and they get shot at a protest or convince them to blackface everywhere and they get shot by the cops
>>
>>17337021
Get of /g/ bitch
>>
>>17336667
Oleander leaves. Make tea with it and offer it to them. Make sure they both drink it. You're welcome.
>>
Well with as much information as you've given us, my best advice is to kill them, and then get away with it.
>>
>>17336667
Whoa, whoa, whoa: back up there, son. Why do you say you need to kill these people?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.