[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 40 something year old child
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
My father is over 40 years old, and still acts like a damn child. When he is harmed or breathes in something like deodorant spray or body spray he acts like a child and starts fake choking and coughing and shit. Whenever he gets mad, he makes everything into an argument, yells at everyone. I really don't know what to do with such a fucking child. I sprayed bugs in my livingroom because the house is fucking infested because he leaves the only window without a screen open and they fly in all the time. I sprayed twice to kill this huge swarm next to the lamp in the corner and he wakes up from me talking loud, gets mad about waking up, and is now saying the whole living room was sprayed, that he has it in his mouth from across the entire room, that he was choking from across the entire room from two sprays. Thoughts anyone?
>>
>>17336507
Move out or deal with it. Bottom line is you're living in a place for free and probably getting food/utilities and sometimes that requires dealing with a little bullshit.
>>
Don't be a faggot and move out if you don't like it. If you are living in someone's house, you have to tolerate their shit.
>>
>>17336507
>>>17336507
>Move out or deal with it. Bottom line is you're living in a place for free and probably getting food/utilities and sometimes that requires dealing with a little bullshit.

This. But OP is probably 14 or something
>>
>>17336507
As someo who suffers greatly around sprays, try to understand that he might be affected differently to you.

I have an intense aversion to certain smells, and have asthma, so certain sprays send me into uncontrollable coughing fits. On top of that, certain smells make me sick or get migraines (fuck you citronella.)

The real question is if he is really faking, or if he suffers and feels as shitty or worse than he sounds.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.