[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys go about approaching people in public? I plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
How do you guys go about approaching people in public? I plan on going to a musical venu alone and I'm not the best at it. I'm not one of those friendless types in fact I have quite a few, the thing is it's either been people making the first move on me or through friends of friends. Never quite done it myself.
>>
>>17336333
Bump for same question
>>
Just say something simple at first like "hey nice shirt" and try to hold a light conversation from there.
>>
Just say "hi", and talk about something with relation to the context. If he/she is worth, they'll have a conversation with you without problem, and if everything wents ok, you can get their numbers, so you can invite them to hangout someday. Just try, you won't lose anything.
>>
hello

the fact that this is something alien to some people is really sad

it's like your dad didn't teach you how to be a fucking man
>>
File: Peanuts Dance.gif (998 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
Peanuts Dance.gif
998 KB, 500x374
You start off with something in common: you both like the same band.

"Is this your first time to see them? Have you been to this venue before? What's your favorite song? What other concerts have you seen? What's your favorite place for live music?"

Everybody is there to have a good time and enjoy themselves, so the chances of rejection are about as small as they're ever going to be. Just relax- you'll have a great time.
>>
File: 1411375160925s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1411375160925s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>17337159
I guess your Dad taught you to be a troll.

Good parenting tells.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.