[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get into BDSM?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 300x400
I've just about had it with women acting like they're gods gift to earth in every interaction. I've dated and fucked before and girls are always like "uhm I'm the girl why don't you pay" or "uhm I'm the girl protect me and entertain me"

I gave them a chance and tried to respect them as equals. I really did. Now I just have the urge to choke a girl, facefuck her, slap her and spit on her and just dominate her out of years of a pent up thirst for revenge (for wasting my time and patience by acting like a spoiled Cunt) and anger.

I need an outlet to take my anger out on women, and beating them will just get me in jail. BDSM seems like the perfect way for me to just get a 2x4 or a whip and go ham on a girl.

Anyone know how to find girls into this shit? Should I try finding swinger communities?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 494x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 494x492
You sound like a balanced person fit to be trusted to be a good dom.
I clap my hands for you in slowmotion.
>>
>>17336222
You sound like a smug little shite with a bleached asshole.
>>
>>17336205
That's really fucking hot, I'm into being dominanted like that.

You can try www.fetlife.com, that site is like a BDSM Facebook sorta but I have found men off there that could put me in my place. If you're feeling edgy and don't give a fucking, then try www.collarme.com, that site had off people so I never went there but if you just wanna go ham then there.

Also, Fetlife has groups specifically for people in your city so they do munchies where they all met up and you could potentially find someone. That's a good way to get into your local bdsm scene.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.