[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My parents are moving out of state and can't take our dog.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 34563563456.jpg (92 KB, 591x453) Image search: [Google]
34563563456.jpg
92 KB, 591x453
My parents are moving out of state and can't take our dog.

The place I'm moving into doesn't allow dogs and this is the only place I've found we decent roommates at price that won't kill my savings account.

He's an 11 year old beagle, too healthy to put down and too old for anyone else to want him. Any ideas?
>>
>>17336172
ask friends of the family to take him

dont me the man who just puts down a dog cause he has no further use for it
>>
>>17336189
I'm literally out of friends other than the people I'm moving in with.

I even offered to take him with me 7am to 7pm every day to work and around town if he could just sleep in my room.
>>
>>17336208
explain to the owners of the place that he is old, doesnt bark, doesnt shit/piss on the rugs and that youl take care of him

if they are human they will understand
>>
>>17336172
>My parents are moving out of state and can't take our dog.

How does this make any sense
>>
>>17336219
It's not that easy when they have another possible tenant, a mutual friend. who doesn't have dogs. They're also in no rush to fill tenant space. I asked one of my friends who lives there and they wouldn't let him take just his 14 year old, dying German Shepherd, even if he just chilled in the backyard. He was able to leave that dog with his parents fortunately.

My parents are already poor and are moving out of state because it's too expensive here. I hate the idea of forcing the responsibility of the dog on them when they only got him because of my brother, who moved away and never took care of him all these years.
>>
>>17336226
We're all really poor and they can't find any place within their price range that will let them take him.
>>
>>17336172
Contact a beagle club, sometime will take him in and funds gun a new home.
Especially if that's your dog in the picture. That dog is morbidly obese and needs a responsible owner. There is no excuse for letting a dog get that fat, they can't overfeed themselves.
>>
>>17336172
Donate to old folks' home.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.