[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me brushing teeth >sees some gum recession >gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: sasuke.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sasuke.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>be me brushing teeth
>sees some gum recession
>gets very worried and makes dental appointment and everything
>have some sort of anxiety
>remember i have younger brothers
>asked to see their teeth
>plaque everywhere
>gets even more worried about them more than myself
>never worried about anyone else before
>first time feeling this

i never worried about anyone well being before. of course i always give people my regards but i only felt real worry with my younger brothers.
whats that mean?
>>
>>17336133
cringe
>>
File: 1462644255250.png (368 KB, 664x606) Image search: [Google]
1462644255250.png
368 KB, 664x606
>>17336133
It means you and your brothers should see a dentist and get your teeth cleaned.
>>
forgot to add. mom has cancer and i have to figure out how appointments and taking care of kids works. it feels like she can go any day now. so i gotta learn fast on being a parent because i guess i love my brothers and also dad is not in the picture.
>>
Reality just hit you, and it has awoken your sense of mortality and all the emotion that brings with it.

And mortality is parallel to the condition which you live your life, which explains why you are so concerned about your siblings - for the same reason you wouldn't want them dead, you also don't want them to have a poor quality of life.

Best thing you can do? Ask advice from people you know. Your mother is a good start.
>>
File: wertyui.png (408 KB, 1201x768) Image search: [Google]
wertyui.png
408 KB, 1201x768
>>17336311
that makes sense. i cant really ask my mom right now because shes very anxious about her cancer and i dont want to bring it up. we try to avoid the topic.
as for my brothers. yea. I love them a lot and really just want whats best for them. especially since now they will both be motherless and fatherless. they didnt do anything wrong. i just wish i had a well paying job and experience to take care of them properly.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.