[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should my gf take the pill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: fug.png (374 KB, 680x424) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
374 KB, 680x424
So, its a long story but we want to be sure:

Some hours ago we were just chilling and things heated up, we have a little sesion of oral sex, not vaginal, I eated her and she ate me, nothing out of the ordinary, the thing is we are somewhat insecure because I came all over the place...two times, she is scared that some of my semen fell on her panties, my hands or whatever, if I recall correctly I didn't get any semen on my hands or any of her underwear, we both showered after that and I cleaned myself very thoroughly just in case,

we are both very inexperienced in this, we are both virgins and this was our first sexual experience, me 20 her 17.

What do you guys think? should we just buy the pill to be safe or what?

tl;dr w have some worries about our first sexual encounter and we need some advice
>>
>>17336003
no pill necessary

by some condoms cause next time or the time after you will want to put it in
>>
>>17336003
>first sexual encounter
>age 20

Nigga what?
>>
>>17336003
if there is a question then you should go get a pill.
>>
>>17336023
wait scratch that i lol didnt read
no you are fine.
but have her go on birth control or start using condoms in the future (for actual sex)
>>
>>17336021

and I had my first kiss few days ago

>>17336013
thanks,will do

>>17336027

we should have used condoms for the very beginning, going to start now for sure
>>
>>17336021
I can't even tell if you think that's old or young because it's such a normal age to start having sex. Something like almost a quarter of 20-year-old guys haven't had any sexual encounters yet.
>>
>>17336003
Jesus christ nigger, read a book before you play at some shit could land you with a kid. Damn.
>>
>>17336074
things got out of control pretty fast, next time I will bring a fuckhuge pack of condoms
>>
>>17336083
so she gave head for the first time? how was that? any teeth marks?
>>
>>17336091
nope, no teeth marks, things went very smooth and I enjoyed it a lot
>>
>>17336105
good boy, you are on your way
>>
>>17336109
[spoiler] she even swallowed half of the first load [/spoiler]
>>
>>17336119
then that wasn't her first blowjob
>>
>>17336127
and I got her to an almost full orgasm in my first try, and it was my first pussy, she had a amazing time too
>>
>>17336145
>an almost full orgasm
Almost doesn't count in orgasms fella. Not for her and not for you. Not that she didn't have fun, but don't get ahead of yourself.
>>
>>17336175
well yeah, thanks anyway, im still nervous with all of this
>>
>>17336180
what about her, she sounds like a pro absent the fucking
>>
>>17336187
she's been reading the thread and is now more relaxed thanks to the replies, she has been a real champ with me this whole time, don't want to derrail the thread anymore, but thanks guys.
>>
>>17336035
>condoms for oral sex

This is kind of cute. But be honest OP, she is the one freaking out about this, not you, right?
>>
>>17336218
at first yeah, then I got the heevie jeebies and I freaked out too,
>>
Please go to your local planned parenthood and pick up a few pamphlets, or at least google them and visit their website before having more sex. It's great that you're going to use condoms next time but I think there are a few more things you really should learn too.
>>
>>17336218
>condoms for oral sex

That's why they come in flavors.
>>
>>17336046
>Something like almost a quarter of 20-year-old guys haven't had any sexual encounters yet.
And probably never will. I wonder how many 20 year old girls are still virgins though.
>>
>>17336021
Lmao
>>
>>17336278
please don't post that terrible webcomic ever again.
>>
File: 10.jpg (334 KB, 561x780) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
334 KB, 561x780
>>17336291
It might be awful but at least it got its facts straight.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.