[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I posted about this yesterday, but feel I did a bad job of setting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: shirt.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
shirt.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
I posted about this yesterday, but feel I did a bad job of setting up the initial post, and thus limited my responses. Going to try to do better this time.

A blowjob is part of my morning routine. My bf wakes up and jumps in the shower, I make breakfast for when he gets out, and I blow him before he heads out. Because of when he needs to leave, I only am able to finish on time maybe 1 in 5 times. The rest he either leaves unfulfilled, ends up late, or both.

When time starts running out, is there anything I can do to rush him over the finish line? What can I do to speed things up?

Thanks in advance.
>>
Switch it to just giving him a vigorous hand job. Look into his eyes with your mouth open and his head resting on your tongue, begging for his cum.

Or, let him take control and basically face-fuck you.
>>
Do a quicky instead or get up sooner. Or just fuck at night like normal people do. He probable doesn't even enjoy this. Sounds like a fucking stressfull way to start the day
>>
>>17335999
I don't have much of a gag reflex so when I want to get him off quick I suck real hard then go all the way down, then suck like I'm nursing, then all the way down. Quick and he knows I swallow every drop
>>
>>17336031
>He probable doesn't even enjoy this. Sounds like a fucking stressfull way to start the day
This guy has a point. I'm sure you're heart's in the right place, but scheduling ANYTHING as a "right before you head out the door" activity is a sure way to stress someone out, particularly if they're anal about being punctual.

If it's something that really means a lot to him, do like some of the others have suggested, change it up for a sexy hand job, just pull his pants down and ride him till he cums instead, whatever to change it up a little.

But if you think even a little that he's not just letting you blow him because he knows it's "your (guys') thing" and he'd really rather just finish breakfast like a normal person, maybe you should figure out a different couples activity that doesn't involve possibly making him late for work every day.
>>
>>17335999
I always get my guy off before he goes to work. Way too many beautiful women where he works
>>
>>17336011
this.

also damm you are a nice gf
>>
>>17336068
Wtf women... Work on your trust issues.

>>17336072
You'd only think that for a few months
>>
>>17336101
why, I have a fool proof method, he loves it and I don't worry
>>
>>17336068
>>17336068
>>17336068

my god, the mind of women works in ways that us mortal men cannot even fathom
>>
>>17336115
How long have you been dating? I bet he is looking forward to the days he can get ready in the morning in peace
>>
>>17336158
2.5 years and living together almost 9 months. Nope. The few times I didn't he kept dragging out leaving. It was kinda funny, he almost pouted as he went out the door.
>>
File: image.png (25 KB, 300x495) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 300x495
>>17336181
K then
>Might your path be blessed with baby batter and raging hardons
>>
>>17336135
Kek
>>
>>17336181
If that's the case, just look to switch it up a little to keep it from becoming predictable. If you're keeping him on his toes sexually you shouldn't have a problem getting him off in a reasonable span.
>>
>>17336220
This girl is not op mr
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.