[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my boyfriend is listening to a song called "man on the side"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 750x1334
my boyfriend is listening to a song called "man on the side" which is about someone who's someone's side guy sad and whateever.

when we first started dating (well rigjht before) I was talking to him and another guy and he told me he was listening to that song bc he felt like a man on the side. now I feel weird that he listened to it again recently. I know he did bc it was in his YouTube recent searches and popped up when he was showing me sormtjkf on YouTube. I told him why and said what are you like someone man on the side and he said im being crazy.. could I be overreacting?:/ just seems weird to me..
>>
Maybe, just maybe, he likes the music.

I know this may seem strange but people sometimes listen to music for reasons beyond empathizing with the lyrics.
>>
>>17335795
>starting something over a song your bf played on you tube
>vagina confirmed
>>
>>17335795
you still in contact with the other guy? did you actually prefer the other guy?
>>
>>17335795
also
this is unrelated, but I was going thru my bf texts a couple
weeks
ago and his friend sent him a text in their text history that said "what's the number for free blow jobs"
but I was like
oh come
on that's definitely a joke right ?? should
I be concerned? I didn't ask him bc I just thought it was probably a joke
>>
>>17335839
no and no:. and that was more
than a year ago
>>
>>17335849
it was a joke. why are you trying to find something to be upset about? It's like you are up to something and want to prove he must be to make yourself feel better.

I think he may still feel like your side guy same as he did at the beginning of your relationship.
>>
>>17335865

I don't think he does I'm like obsessed with him. and idk. idk why I act like I'm trying to find something.
>>
>>17335865

I mean maybe he does after he loooked thru my fb he saw guys like my status and a status I wrote that said "you know our love would be tragic so you don't pay it no mind mind mind" song lyric. he never saw my fb cuz he doesn't have one and he decided to look thru it on my phone. he was also really weird the next day
>>
>>17335865
ohh and I'm not up to something, but maybe he is bc he never looks at my phone and alll the sudden he's been wanting to look thru it. and he had like 5 random girls adds him on snap, he said he doesn't know who they are and their prob bots or soembrknf and didn't accept the request and said I could even message them if I wanted but it seems weird
>>
>>17335879
well you got your problem right here. He thinks you are still collecting guys and why he was weird the next day. He has begun to detach because of it and why he wants to look at your phone expecting more evidence.
>>
>>17335886
Let me get this right. You have guys liking your status, you post lyrics in response and you think that is fine while your bf gets random snaps he doesn't accept but you think he is up to something.
>>
>>17335912
well I just write a status probably
once a month. when I'm listening to a song and just write
it on fb sometimes
in a weird mood. I don't control who likes the status ? but
I guess that makes sense. he said to me after "the reason why I deleted my fb a long time ago was cuz I wrote dumb emvarassing status'. like was he trying to manipulate me to wanna delete my fb

>>17335921
don't post lyrics in response to anything, just posted a couple lyrics once in a while. and ya idk
>>
>>17335933
I'm not saying you are trying to get guys to like your status but he may think you are and jealous. I don't think he is up to anything but you need to let him know he is who you want because he has convinced himself you are still looking
>>
>>17335943

yeah I
guess maybe. he acted pissed at me the next day and said he wasn't mad at me but other stuff... but he acted like
he was mad at me.
>>
>>17335946
promise you that's it. both of you are now looking and fearful the other is encouraging someone else. Though you did nothing wrong he just need reassurance however that doesn't mean you delete your fb account. He may check from time to time but if you really care for him he'll finally stop
>>
>>1733597

okay I hope thats alll.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.