[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name suggestions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
I want to change my name.

First name has to start with an "M" and last name has to be something proud I can pass on to my kids.

Serious suggestions pls.
>>
Malfoy Chickenbasketson
>>
Max Power
>>
>>17335753
Mad Max
>>
>>17335753

something 'proud' cannot be fabricated. your name wasnt worth passing on so why should i random name that you pick based solely on what it sounds like be?

our names were chosen for a reason. i dont always know the reason. my last name means pig washer, which is dumb cuz our family was royal body guards to the last russian zhar.

quite the promotion.
>>
>>17335805
I want a good sounding name. I just don't want it to sound odd. I'll make it proud.
>>
Muh Freedoms
>>
File: 1204857366MasterBlaster3.jpg (41 KB, 304x600) Image search: [Google]
1204857366MasterBlaster3.jpg
41 KB, 304x600
>>17335753
Master Blaster
>>
Mud Dauber
Mickey Mouse
Michelle Obama
Meechim Cumfart
Mercy Popopo
Mangeled Penis
>>
>>17335814

>I'll make it proud

you are cringy. im a big fan of changing names, i have several. but dont delude yourself into saying the name is a proud name worth passing down.

just admit you want a cool sounding name, then try to narrow it down to a name that you feel reflects your life and philosophy after doing your research on them
>>
>>17335753
Mc Donald
>>
>>17335840
> im a big fan of changing names, i have several.

Now that's cringey.
>>
Merchant IPhone
Malbec Reptile
Moron Shitlicker
Mumbles Haystack
>>
>>17335845

said the guy who wants to STEAL a 'proud' name.

I changed my name cuz my dad got out of prison and cant afford having him find me.

whats your excuse?
>>
>>17335858
>said the guy who wants to STEAL a 'proud' name.

I never said that.

>I changed my name cuz my dad got out of prison and cant afford having him find me.

>whats your excuse?

I want a name that suits me better. I don't see how the reason has to be born out of a life or death necessity.

Poo-poo on your situation though. I can see why you're a bitter hack.
>>
Mellow Pounder
Meerkat Manor
Mistake Abortion
Mermaid Seizure
Moocow Donezo
Marshmallow Spittlebug
>>
>>17335873
>I want a name that suits me better.
Manbaby Napoleon
>>
Matthew O'Connor
>>
>>17335882
Is one of the names you have Salty Cunt?
>>
>>17335882
Let me guess, one of the names you have is Salty Bitch?
>>
>>17335873

>i never said that

you never explicitly stated you want to steal a name but htats what its called when you literally change your name to someone elses cuz it sounds proud. you are stealing a proud name.

>i dont see hwo the reason has to be born out of a life or deat hnecessity

i didnt say it had to be. but you called me cringy for using multiple aliases so i called you out on it.

>you're a bitter hack

do you even know what a hack is or do you just throw out any word you can?

if you dont understand basic english how are you going to understand your new name?

also, go fuck urself. if you want a name that 'suits' you dont ask strangers on the internet for suggestions when all we know is you're a tard.
>>
>>17335903
>>17335910

that wasn't me ( >>17335858 ), just another of the many anons who noticed what a little bitch baby you are.

if you want a name that suits you at least list qualities of yourself dumbass, or better yet NAME YOURSELF.
>>
>>17335765
Second this
>>
Marco Wolff
>>
>>17335753
Max Power
>>
>>17335753
Since you will be forgotten your first name can be generic Michael, Matthew or whatever shit.

Your last name on the other hand is very important, because, unlike you, your child might make something out of his life, so, unlike you, he doesn't want to be cucked by his last name. "Hitler" might be good for the future since the upcoming racewar will boost the sympathy for him.
>>
Maximilian Sieger
>>
>>17335954
>that wasn't me

K. Still doesn't change what you said about stealing names and the lot is incorrect.
>>
>>17336146

except how you're literally stealing someone elses name and somehow think the name is still proud, sure.
>>
File: 2ce933990d6c.jpg (32 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
2ce933990d6c.jpg
32 KB, 450x320
>>17335873
>>17335950
>>17335954
>>
Marcus for the first name

Lyon? Cock sucker? Idk for the last .
>>
>>17335753
Marcus/Martin + name of your favorite band/author/etc.

>Martin Floyd (Pink Floyd)
>Marcus King (Stephen King)
You get the idea
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.