[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to motivate myself to work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: tired-lady.jpg (340 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
tired-lady.jpg
340 KB, 900x600
The last day is tomorrow and I still need to complete a project I'm 80% through.

I just feel so drained and apathetic, there's a party tomorrow and I want to feel loose.

Its 1:00AM right now, I'm really not in the mood to work, except this is really important.

Any advice on motivating myself?
>>
Go to sleep, finish work when you wake up , you will be way more productive
>>
>>17335610
Dont forget you are way better than any cushion. Cushions cant feel, think or talk. Wow you are so much fucking great. Now do it faggot.
>>
Any part of it online? I'm bored and willing to help with it.
>>
>>17335615
I'm not even tired now. I feel the exact same way in the morning, I've been postponing finishing this for the past week because I'm just so fed up of working this whole year.

I'm pretty mentally capable right now, its just the work feels so monotonous and pointless. It literally is a waste of time except it counts towards my grade.
>>
>>17335616
kk will do

>>17335621

yeah

its a math coursework, proving different methods of finding roots. I've done systematic search and Newton Raphson iteration, all I have left is the rearrangement iteration and comparison of all 3
>>
>>17335626
oh so it'll just take time rather than be hard, just think of how much it'll affect your work

i can still help if you want, but you'll probably finish it soon anyway
>>
i meant grade not work
>>
>>17335634
>>17335634
yeah I mean I have all the resources to learn, its just really time consuming to interpret and apply and create your own unique equation that works perfectly for each method, and other equations that work perfectly to prove errors of each method.

Tbh I don't understand why the rearrangement iteration works the way it does, I understand the steps and the answers but I don't understand how it actually works
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.