[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, one of my friends finally got the acting break she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Sunset_2007-1.jpg (862 KB, 2789x1980) Image search: [Google]
Sunset_2007-1.jpg
862 KB, 2789x1980
So, one of my friends finally got the acting break she's been working for her entire life. At the same time, she's stopped responding to all of my texts to the point that I feel like texting her is just spam.

She's pretty, absolutely beautiful really, but I never wanted that kind of relationship with her. I've just lost a best friend.

Should I write her off?
>>
>>17335539
>Should I write her off?

I can't emphasize this enough, yes. A best friend would stick by you no matter how successful they become. It doesn't even sound like you all drifted apart. She became vain and dropped you.

Don't waste your time with her anymore. She doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>17335545
This.

No matter how busy she is, no matter what she's got going, if she wanted to communicate with you, she would. She would answer a simple text.

Cut and run. Maybe someday she'll realize what she's lost.
>>
>>17335539
Can I have her number so I can hit her up? Maybe bang her a few times? Get a few bjs in the back of the set?
>>
>>17335539
>I feel like texting her is just spam

Maybe you were spamming her, OP. But if she was your friend, she'd acknowledge the fact you texted her. Hell, a friend would've told you to cool it.

She's not your friend. Stop wasting your time with someone who hasn't earned it.
>>
>>17335545
This

It only takes 20 seconds to shoot a hello. If she doesn't have that time for you, neither should you.
>>
>>17335539
she's gone OP, on another planet, never to return
>>
>>17335961
No, anon. OP's gone. She was the one worth leaving.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.