[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Losing Weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Victor Isai Mazariegos 10.jpg (87 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Victor Isai Mazariegos 10.jpg
87 KB, 960x960
Is eating six fruits and two salads a day otherwise mostly milk a good diet for becoming increasingly thinner?
>>
Your life too busy for cardio?
>>
Never drink your calories, cause it will keep you hingry. Find an alternative to the milk
>>
>>17335538
might lose weight, but if you're feeling like some colorectal cancer go for dat milk
>>
You can eat what seems like a lot if you eat right. Starving yourself pretty much amounts to a crash diet and those don't work. A vast majority of people who lose weight that way end up gaining it again.

Losing weight, and keeping it off which is the goal, is all about lifestyle change. So you want to get your diet in check now so you don't backslide. You're going to live with your diet the rest of your life. You're not going to starve yourself when you want to cut weight because you won't know how to eat right and you'll eventually gain it all when you start eating again, or you'll just starve the rest of your life and be weak and susceptible to all kinds of illness.

I eat 2,600 calories a day and I don't gain weight but I also exercise 5 days a week, and I only eat fresh produce/fruits and lots of chicken and fish. No sugar, high protein, decent carbs and low fat diet. I'll eat pizza or a hamburger or something once every two weeks.
>>
>>17335538
Fuck off and read the fucking /fit/ sticky you lazy newfag
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.