[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal for your average joe to not get openly hit on by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: mumble.png (200 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
mumble.png
200 KB, 500x315
Is it normal for your average joe to not get openly hit on by girls?

I have terrible self esteem and self doubt about my looks (non virgin though) so I never approach but simultaneously I never catch girls looking at me and smiling or anything

I'm travelling abroad in Europe right now and seeing all these qts is killing me
>>
yes lol
>>
>>17335470
>girls approaching and hitting on guys

This is exceptionally rare and should never be relied upon to meet girls. You're more likely to die a virgin
>>
>>17335474

this. girls rarely ever do more then subtle flirting with a dude.

girls are not expected to show any interest at all until a man first shows interest in her. and then even then she shows mild subtle hard to read notice a lot of the time.

I've been hit on by a girl only af ew times in my life. and only once after i finished highschool.

and she was a socially retarded anime weeb at a meetup who knew me for five minutes and just thought i looked hot in my sora cosplay so legit asked me out to be her boyfriend in front of everyone.

TL;DR girls dont hit on guys.
>>
>>17335488
Man I wish I had saved your picture from that thread 3 months ago so I could post your ugly mug here.
>>
I have terrible self esteem and self doubt about my looks (non virgin though)

I'm not a too, but I have the same issues, which I'm trying to fix, is not that hard, it is just a bunch of mental barriers that you need to go through.

I won't count on the gril showing any interest before you.
>>
File: kongdobiaanime.jpg (87 KB, 600x804) Image search: [Google]
kongdobiaanime.jpg
87 KB, 600x804
What about making eye contact and smiling/hair twirling or whatever or is that just a meme from movies
>>
>>17335470
>openly hit on by girls

I have never hit on a guy in my life. M8 you can't rely on this to happen.
>>
File: if woman.png (93 KB, 1093x210) Image search: [Google]
if woman.png
93 KB, 1093x210
>>17335470
Nope, you lost the coinflip of life and you can NEVER do anything about.

Oh and don't ever even try to point it out or complain or you'll be labeled a sexist AND an even bigger loser.

Meanwhile women can be as lazy, socially retarded and all around incompetent as their hearts content but they'll do nothing but succeed in countless relationships and be praised by everyone.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.