[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anal Masturbation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Kiriechan.gif (823 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Kiriechan.gif
823 KB, 500x281
Im a boy, and I was wondering what are the best household items to use for anal masturbation? Would a toothbrush work? Also what lube should I use?
>>
>typical animu posting faggot
>>
>>17335455
Just go to a sex shop and buy a vibrating plug and some lube or do it online at adamandeve.com

Don't use household objects.
>>
>>17335455
>Would a toothbrush work?
Yes. I used to have a smallish electric toothbrush I only used for anal masturbation. It was pretty good.

As someone who's only ever been brave enough to diddle his own butt in the shower, I only ever used bodywash as lube. Just be careful if you're going the soap route, because some of that shit will burn your butthole.

Or take a condom and put it on literally any phallic object small enough to fit in your ass. Just remember to use lube, try not to use anything that tapers down at the far end (don't want to lose it up there, that'll be a rough doctor's visit), take it slow, and relax or your asshole won't relax either.
>>
>>17335496
>Im not over 18.

You shouldn't be here then.

Ask your gay friend to fuck you.
>>
>>17335494

Thank you so much, Ill be sure to try a toothbrush. Instead of soap I have coconut oil, maybe that will work? I guess Ill find out.
>>
>>17335496
MODS
>>
>>17335496
>Would my finger work fine?
Yes, your finger is fine too, provided, again, lube and take it slow and fucking relax. Also cut your goddamn nails and file them clean before you do. Because fuck.

>>17335504
Depending on how big the toothbrush is you might want to start with a finger. I don't think there's any issue with coconut oil as lube, but I've honestly never tried it. Start slow and be careful.

>>17335510
>the age threshold to post to blue boards is 16
>crying for mods

I want underage reddit trash to leave.
>>
>>17335509
Ask one of your other friends. A hole is a hole and when you are horny, it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>17335512

Omf thank you so much.
>>
>>17335509
In the immortal words of Darth Vader: "all too easy"

Enjoy your ban
>>
>>17335512
>the age threshold to post to blue boards is 16
Wtf no it isn't.
>>
>>17335523
It was a while before Goot.

Now who's summer :^)
>>
>>17335531
Global rule 2
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>17335590
Yeah I can read too.

>what is past tense
>was
>before

But please, I know you're 12 years old and what is this and you've been here all summer, please keep reciting rules for me.
>>
Sharpie, finger, spit.
Have fun.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.