[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i an asshole to my friend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 640x539
Here's the deal. Friends and i are at the beach.. They decide to go pick up some chicks so they get the phone numbers of two hot girls. Yesterday i hosted a party and one of the girls who my friend hoped he could fuck made out with me. He didn't seem to be too upset but today she snapchatted me and asked if we could meetup. I know she wants to fuck me and I want to fuck her so bad but i don't know how my friend is going to react if i ask him if its ok to meet up with her. What do? He did seem kinda pissed for a while after it happened but i can't get the hot girl out of my mind since she snapchatted me.
>>
Brah, you snooze you lose. Go for it.

He should've made a move. I doubt she finds him attractive.
>>
>>17335417
Do what you fucking want, do what makes YOU happy, it might sound selfish but unless you know that this friend will be around for the rest of your god damn miserable life I wouldn't think twice about banging some chick that he may or may not like. Fuck it, it's a cliche but life is short.
>>
no
go fuck her raw
she barely knows you or your friend
>>
>>17335427
She doesn't. She aldready told me. But the thing is that i don't want to ruin my friendship with my best friend.
>>
Bros before whores
>>
>>17335440
You may be right but goddamnit she is hot
>>
>>17335440
there is NOTHING between the ho and the bro except the bro's "muh feelings"
They're both two horny guys wanting to fuck the same hot girl
The girl chose OP and there's nothing the bro can say about it
If he does, he's a fucking cockblock and not a bro at all!
>>
The obvious answer here is to double team her.

There's two dicks and three holes, plenty of room for everyone
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.