[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got fired from my last job for stealing the boss's soda.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: bubbles.png (172 KB, 1182x857) Image search: [Google]
bubbles.png
172 KB, 1182x857
I got fired from my last job for stealing the boss's soda. He threatened to call the police, but didn't, and HR fired me.

Will this show up on a background check? Again, he didn't call the police.
>>
>>17335276

What country you from?
>>
>>17335292
USA
>>
Why'd you steal a $2 drink?
>>
File: stanleynod.gif (169 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
stanleynod.gif
169 KB, 350x197
>>17335323
Asking the tough questions
>>
>>17335323
I was mad at my boss and thought his Coke should be mine. It was wrong of me.
>>
>>17335295

Then no, there's no background check in the USA that will say you stole a $2 soda. Chill the fuck out.
>>
>Will this show up on a background check?
No.

When your next potential employer calls your previous employer and asks about the reason for firing and they say, "Theft," that might be a problem.

It depends on your next job.
>>
>>17335365
They usually don't ask that and the person providing the reference, usually HR, won't answer that. They will provide your dates of employment, they would rather not open themselves up to legal liability.
>>
File: pilsnerurquell.jpg (25 KB, 278x269) Image search: [Google]
pilsnerurquell.jpg
25 KB, 278x269
>>17335326

>>17335344
Why'd you admit to it?
>>
>>17335378
Some greasy obesey saw me do it and tattled.
>>
>>17335388
>greasy obesey

Lmao.
>>
>>17335276
If it's not a felony crime it's not going to show up on a background check.

Good luck explaining why you left your last job, hope your next employer doesn't call him for a reference.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.