[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I broke up with my girlfriend of four years in May. Since then,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
I broke up with my girlfriend of four years in May.

Since then, we've been texting on and off. She called me on the phone last week, we just caught up for ten minutes.

I told her I love her and I want to work things out, and I asked if she was free to meet up this week. She said she wants to, but she doesn't know when. She isn't sure if she's ready to meet up.

We've had plans to meet up a few weeks ago. She invited me to her house. At the last minute she said never mind she's not ready yet.

Wtf do I do? Since I dumped her, should I be chasing her and begging for her forgiveness?
>>
Would you respect someone desperately running after you and begging you to forgive them?
>>
>>17335069

I mean, if I was the one getting dumped, that would make sense.

But since I dumped her, how is ignoring her going to make her want to take me back? It's just going to make me look like I don't care.
>>
If she had any self-respect at all, she'd have told you to go fuck yourself. You're a manipulative narcissist who only acts in your own interest, with no regards for others.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.