[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't get laid because I'm Black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12
File: black-men-image-of-depression.jpg (528 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
black-men-image-of-depression.jpg
528 KB, 900x600
After much soul-searching, I've come to realize that my self-value is too low for me to be confident enough to get a gf or get laid.
>20 year old virgin
>Not attracted to most Black girls due to their general Unattractiveness,Obesity, and trash behavior.
>Rejected by Guatemalan girl because I was black and weird
>Always felt like asian, latina, arab, and white females see me as worthless violent negroid and act like I don't exist.
>So frustrated because asian girls ignore me like I don't exist but are will flirt with any attractive non dark skinned person that comes towards me
>Terrified of the idea of holding hands with white woman in public or Reproducing with her and creating unnatural looking hybrids.
>Always feel uncomfortable in public because people look at me like a nigger who doesn't belong an urban environment.
>Even though I have the body of ancient spartan boxer, I feel like women are disgusted by apish facial features even though i'm an alright looking guy.

I literally feel like a damn gorilla trying to fit in urban society. I would move to africa but that place is a shit hole. I generally feel a bit more confident around black women, but I wouldn't want to reproduce with a black women because our child would end up developing self hatred issues unless we ingrained afro centric lies into his/her psyche.
>>
>>17335047
>I literally feel like a damn gorilla trying to fit in urban society
>>
>>17335047
pics
>>
File: 1467920467285.png (684 KB, 884x948) Image search: [Google]
1467920467285.png
684 KB, 884x948
>>17335076
godfuckingdammit forgot the pic.
>>
>>17335098
Nope

Help me out though, I need a girlfriend and I need to fuck bad. I channel my sexual energy into mental/physical cultivation and training and it's driving my black ass crazy.
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 226x223
>>17335047
>After much soul-searching, I've come to realize that my self-value is too low for me to be confident enough to get a gf or get laid.

You probably have more searching to do.
>>
File: j.toney.jpg (177 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
j.toney.jpg
177 KB, 900x1200
This is how I feel on the inside

<Could you see this motherfucker gettin with a Hot kawaii japanese chick?
>>
>>17335112
what kind of clothes do you wear?

describe a typical outfit and the quality of each item
>>
>>17335047

>all I ever fucking talk about is race
>I am a constant raw nerve gaping wound of insecurity

I have one black friend who acts/talks like you do. CONSTANTLY brings up race, refers to everyone by their race, 24/7 paranoid that people are judging him for being black. It's tough to be around. I love the guy but I never feel relaxed around him. I feel like every thing I say and every little gesture gets analyzed for hints of latent racism. It gets exhausting.

The dude gets NO pussy, and just like you, he blames it on his race. But I think he just makes women uncomfortable in the same way he makes me, and ALL of his friends, uncomfortable. It's a level of insecurity that doesn't really leave room for anything else.

I have two other black friends who don't fixate on that shit like he does. One of them is in a great relationship with a great girl and has been for 4 years now. The other seems to get laid pretty much whenever he wants. Take that as you will.
>>
>>17335121
I wear the same gray shirt and pants and shoes everyday.

I do this because I'll always be a lowly negroid no matter what clothes I'm wearing.
>>
>>17335129
>bummy style
>probably dirty ass nikes that has 3 colors or more
>mentality of low life

is this troll thread or for real?
>>
>>17335047
Not everyone gets to be with someone they find attractive. Start shacking up with Shaniqua
>>
File: 1467486100487.jpg (38 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1467486100487.jpg
38 KB, 720x540
>>
>>17335139
Is it really that hard to believe? I've felt like coon piece of shit all my life. I've grown reading stormfront.com and niggermania.com threads. That was literally all i did throughought high school, and know for a fact, I ain't worth shit because I'm a nigger. I love my momma but deep down I can't help but feel anger towards her for bringing my inferior ass into this world.

>>17335151
Fuck no, I aint tryna get shaniqua pregnant. Im tired of seeing black men settle for that trash, we should be seeking the most attractive and intelligent black women and then abudantly reproducing with them. This is how we can improve our race. It's so simple but requires so much self control.
>>
>>17335170

Don't worry, I don't want to reproduce with white women and produce some caramel crops. I would not have any qualms of fucking one. However. I would prefer to fuck a racist white women too, I want her to call me a coon head while I hit it from the back.
>>
>>17335178
>>17335184
lmao shit just got real. i can't chew my food right now.

dude what are your daily habits like?
do you shower twice, daily?
use quality good smelling products?
>>
File: 1467923709602.jpg (152 KB, 771x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467923709602.jpg
152 KB, 771x1024
>>17335184
>I would prefer to fuck a racist white women too, I want her to call me a coon head while I hit it from the back.
Something like this?
>>
>>17335208
I shower once a day
I put on deoderant every few days
I try to limit my masturbations to once a week to increase my testosteration.
I workout and meditate intensely every day to become a badass super genius ninja, which would ultimately cure my social anxiety but I'm to impatient to wait for that.

>>17335200
>>
>>17335208
yes, she looks like she got some latina in her, must be feisty in the sheets.
>>
>>17335047
>I've come to realize that my self-value is too low for me to be confident enough to get a gf or get laid.
I'm in the exact same situation, and i'm white. Now what, faggot?
>>
what kind of build are you?

What are your interests?

what country?
>>
>>17335235
You are a beta and have no excuse, All girls want white guys. Stop jacking off to my little pony on 4chan and go get an asian bitch, they literally throw themselves at you guys.
>>
>>17335245
I'm skinny yet lean enough to have a very appealing build.

I have no interest, I deem most things pointless and when I'm not browsing hentai. I am working out or in deep meditation.

America.
>>
File: 1467660080537.png (717 KB, 577x1177) Image search: [Google]
1467660080537.png
717 KB, 577x1177
>>17335225
Right, come on mate. Real talk now. I'm trying to offend you here, and by being reasonable about it you're not only making it difficult for me but I'm also starting to get a bit of a concience about it.

Also, I'm fast running out of /pol/ images that are both relevant and won't get me banned for posting them on a blue board. At this rate I'm going to have to resort to poasting rare frogs or some shit.

Could you just be a little bit offended for a minuite or two please? It'd mean a lot to me.
>>
You're a stupid fucking coon and deserve everything you get, which is nothing
Kill yourself
>>
>>17335248
>asian bitch, they literally throw themselves at you guys.
Lol no
>>
>>17335255
I've already been broken, I've been called stupid, low, small, nigger, ape, lazy, inferior, weird, ugly, and worthless. And I've never really proven anyone wrong about any of those things.

During miltiary training, I was the only who didn't cry. Not because I was tough, but because I was the only one who's had entire dignity and pride utterly shattered.

But that will all change one day, I promise you. I am no longer a victim, But an avenger in action and mind. I don't seek to harm people, But I simply wish to avenge my past. I want to avenge the scared prey upon child that I was. Mediocrity needs an Antithesis, And I shall embody that.
>>
>>17335275
You're mentally ill
My mass shooter senses are tingling
>>
>>17335265

Maybe you're right, It's not fair but what's true is true. I considered suicide many times, but I want to want to endure this, just to see if there is a light at the end of the tunnel for creatures like myself.

I honestly don't consider myself a human being, I try to decieve myself but then I look at alll these different people then I look at myself and the scientific facts proving our genetic distance from the rest of people. Maybe, we are pre-adamic people that god made as prototypes we are just remnants. Perhaps, I'm a just a random anomaly who's had the misfortune of attaining sapience.

If I were white, I'd probably be racist as shit too and would do everything in my power to make the black feel like shit too and smash him into that dirt that he is.
>>
>>17335287
No one will be shot, I am insane. I've been driven insane not just in terms self identity, but existentially as well. I have no grounding spiritually due to my inability to deduce whether or not hell truly exist and if so, is anything worth fighting for?

I do despise theist though they really fucked me up psychologically by convincing me of concepts that might I can't decide exist or not.
>>
>>17335288
Odds are you as an individual are damaged and blaming your race instead of blaming yourself is a defense mechanism
>>
>>17335301
I know this for sure, Honestly If i were confident I could probably gets tons of pussy but I lack the courage to embrace the possibility of faliure i don't know what I'd do if they said no and how that'd wear me a way. Maybe I do still have an ego.
>>
>>17335306
Everyone still has an ego, no matter how low they might feel
Go to therapy dude you seriously need it
>>
>>17335314
No no way, Therapy can't help. I'm beyond therapy not even god will help me because that bastard never responds.
>>
>>17335047
>low self-value
>but value self enough to trust judgement of self as accurate

Heh.
>>
File: 1465852781686.png (363 KB, 1092x1037) Image search: [Google]
1465852781686.png
363 KB, 1092x1037
>>17335275
I think I'm pissing in to the wind here.
>>
>>17335317
Go to therapy you stupid coon
You don't know shit about what's going to work or not
>>
>>17335331
just give me advice tell me how to get pussy from a fair skinned women
>>
File: 1462573282564.jpg (129 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
1462573282564.jpg
129 KB, 600x772
>>17335275
>>17335328
Also >>>/pol/80113644 might be of interest to you.
>>
I wish I could date a black girl, at least a classy one.

I'm asian and I can only get asian girls.
>>
>>17335248
Not true mate. Even Asians have standards.
>>
>>17335047
Dear OP,

As an "ethnic" guy, I am really hairy and basically incapable of keeping a shaved look without a serious hassle. I encourage you to do two things

A) Consider that your own feelings may be picked up by girls

B) Consider that minority guys (traits in general) work kind of like this: a lot of people may like trait X instead of trait Y, but there is a smaller group of people who REALLY like trait Y. There are also people who don't take trait X or Y into account. Go for the people who like trait Y or don't care either way.

BTW, I think black guys are super hot.
>>
>>17335333
Step one is go to therapy
>>
>>17335333
Seriously bro, you'd be amazed at how much your inability to get pussy will be from how women pick up on your own insecurities. Women are really good at this. They are like fucking ninjas
>>
File: ewwblackguy.jpg (315 KB, 620x600) Image search: [Google]
ewwblackguy.jpg
315 KB, 620x600
>>17335047
I'm sure all the ladies went "ewww black guy" when they say this guy.

OH wait, pussy was being thrown at him. Somewhere there is a man going "why do black guys get all the pussy"
>>
>>17335349
hahahahahahaha
>>
>>17335394
Yo are you forreal? They really tell how much i feel like shit for being black? But how? Please explain to me this intricate process.
>>
>>17335357
I ain't gay man...at least i try not to be.
>>
File: 1443311962125.gif (482 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1443311962125.gif
482 KB, 300x186
>>17335047

This is shitty >>>/pol/ b8 and you all fell for it.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.