[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm a bad person. There's this girl, and she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
I think I'm a bad person.

There's this girl, and she's got a boyfriend. She's got an amazing ass, and ass worship is a big thing to me. I really, really just want to steal her away from her boyfriend for a night, fuck her ass a few times, and then be done with it, because I'm thinking about it all the time. I've been talking to her about it, and she's let on that she's interested. She said something like "stop, you're turning me on!"

How the fuck do I make this happen? Should I?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Pro: you get to impregnate an ass
Pro: thus relationship seems doomed anyways
Con: shit on dick
Con: dealing with the guilt

Your decision
>>
Cheating is socially bad.
Just convince her to leave her BF or to openly go on a break.
Don't mislead her, be open about your intent.
>>
>>17335037
Washing my dick isn't an issue, and seducing her into cheating on her bf is a huge turn on.

>>17335050
The cheating is part of what's drawing me to it. They've been together for years, I'd cum so hard thinking about that while I'm in her ass.

Being open about my intent is a good idea though, thanks.
>>
I have a gf, too. Forgot to say that.

So I think I'm a bad person.

I'm gonna try to fuck this girl in the ass as many times as I can.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.