[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got a tattoo of a cross on my right arm and I feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
So I got a tattoo of a cross on my right arm and I feel like I ruined my life. I'm getting fatter and I don't have a job and not sure if I would be able to hold one because of how much it bugs me. I wanted a relationship and kids now I feel like I will forever be a loner somebody cast to the outskirts of society. I did this because I felt like if others were going to hell because they had a tattoo then so would I and I feel like that's where I'm headed. I used bad logic and got a bad result. I felt as though I should martyr myself as a Christian for all those loosing faith and so I have. I am now a rebel and a criminal and a lost soul. Don't go down this path if you can avoid it. Things are so much better in gods light. "Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD." Leviticus 19:28
>>
>Christian
>Bad logic
Don't worry, you're not alone there.

Besides, that law isn't meant to be followed anymore thanks to good ol' Jesus.
>>
All this from a little extra pigmentation under your skin?
>>
Good behavior is the path to follow to make things go well but there's one thing Christians should know: you don't need a god to tell you what is good and what's not, you know what you have to do, and you don't need a god to forgive you, if you fucked up get up and fix your mistakes, god doesn't give a fuck about your life, that's a problem of yours
>>
File: DeFHF.jpg (42 KB, 340x431) Image search: [Google]
DeFHF.jpg
42 KB, 340x431
You need to get that tattoo off your arm OP!!! I would say lasers but there is no way god is down with lasers, after all he only chose to communicate his laws to people 2000+ years ago and hasn't really made an update since then. you only have one choice faggot. It's this or hell
>>
>>17334869
Some things cant be fixed.
>>
File: 1467412924404.jpg (91 KB, 820x360) Image search: [Google]
1467412924404.jpg
91 KB, 820x360
>>17334837
The only Christian died on the cross
>>
>>17334882
Then leave them behind and start something new and if you think your life too fucked commit sudoku
There's always an answer
>>
>he's back again
>>
>>17334909
Now all we need is "moving from the city to a farm" guy

Or was it the reverse
>>
>>17334855
It's not like the entire philosophical study of logic was developed in the west by Christian sources or anything
>>
File: Aristotle_384–322BC.jpg (2 MB, 1700x2275) Image search: [Google]
Aristotle_384–322BC.jpg
2 MB, 1700x2275
>>17335372
exactly
>>
>>17334925
>>17335164
>>
>>17334925
I think it was the reverse, a kid who wanted to move to the city and be a gangster who had no money or skills.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.