[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The worst lie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: received_10209447361051505.gif (359 KB, 238x204) Image search: [Google]
received_10209447361051505.gif
359 KB, 238x204
Speak up about the worst lie you've ever told
>>
>>17334748
>I'm totally ok with being friends. Yeah it'd be weird if we dated.

afk having a sad
>>
>>17334748
everyone thinks i lost my virginity at 20. i actually lost it at 22. i fingered a girl when i was 20 but i told everyone that i fucked her.
>>
tell people i got pregnant because the condom broke. actually was just a dumb whore and fucked witheout condom.
>>
>>17334766
did he cum inside? lol
>>
>>17334767
no, i swallowed and it got absorbed into my uterus. YES, I'VE LET HIS UNCUT COCK FILL ME UP
>>
>>17334771
why didnt you just take a morning after pill ? lol
>>
>>17334775
because i just finished my period and i though i'm on the safe side.
>>
>>17334771
You dirty slut xD
>>
>>17334779
>that hurt me deeply
>>
>>17334786
Awwwwww.... was just kidding... you're a wonderful women :)
>>
>>17334789
>assuming i was serious
>>
>>17334793
Ahahaha
>>
>>17334748
"I want to live, I whould never kill myself!"
"Your adopted sis."
"I dont Love her, im happy that she found him2
"Im completly happy guys!"
"No dad, there isn´t anything new to tell you"
"I will be able to believe someday."
"Im not addicted to games"
"I could never Love you, we shouldnt do this"
"Its ok I don´t like companionship after all mum, Im happy spending my holidays at home"
"I have plenty of time , I can do this!"
"There arent any serous things we could discuss right now, so why be serious"
"There is still hope"
"I DONT HAVE ANGER ISSUES!
"ME, asturbating in public? Why should I do that thats gross!"
"Your completly right with your opinion and I respect you as human beeing."
"Oh, he deserved her"
"Im not loonely"
"There is still hope"
"I want to live, why should I kill myself?!"

I want to live.
>>
In order to get moved to a better building (social service supported/subsidized apartments) I exaggerated some guys passive threats as death threats.
He just said if he ever found another hair in the bathroom, there would be a problem in an aggressive way.
So I exaggerated his intent in order to guilt my social worker into moving me into a better building.

Justification: The building was full of drug users, thieves and crazy people.
>>
"I moved out for the freedom and change"
I moved out so my parents stop asking me why I never go out or talk to people
>>
>dad hit me again
to my mom, who later stowed me away to my room to give my dad shit. i did it so i wouldn't be stuck in a room with him where he'll force me to study with no rest and basically yell at me all day. he gave me the biggest death stare i've ever seen. never fucked around like that again, and my dad pretty much gave up on me.

they divorced because my mom couldn't handle my dad's anger issues any more. still can't help but feel that's my fault too.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.