[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ho do I help this kid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: LIfq5NV.png.jpg (48 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
LIfq5NV.png.jpg
48 KB, 480x270
I had a group of friends in college, including a hardcore sjw. I didn't like her, but I didn't want to cause infighting so I played nice. She dropped out because she got pregnant, but I still vaguely kept up contact because we had the same friends.

Fast forward to two months ago and I'm having lunch with most of our group and our significant others. SJW friend complains about being busy with the last month of school (she's a secretary for a high school) and not having a babysitter for her daughter. My wife is generous to a fault and offered to watch her. She just had our daughter, so work was off the table. SJW is either desperate or likes my wife so she agrees.

My wife starts sitting almost daily after that. My friend's daughter is nice and cute, so I was happy with her being around. Nothing out of the ordinary happened until this weekend. She was sleeping over that weekend and I went to go check on her. She was already in her PJs with a MLP shirt. I was thing to be fatherly I guess, and asked"Is that the show girls your age are watching?" She shook her head and said "I don't know, I'm not a girl."

I thought she was just being weird at first so I asked her what she meant, and she patted her pants. I just gave her a confused look and she might have pulled down her pants enough for me to see his dick. I was really fucking confused but I scolded him for showing me. It didn't bug me to see it, but I wouldn't want my kids flashing adults. He told me his mom made him dress up like a girl because she disliked guys, including him I guess. I don't really get my friend, but the kid was casual and said he gets punished for telling people the truth.

I told my wife about it and she was weirded out too, but neither of us know if we should avoid the issue or help him deal with it. I haven't told anyone else because I'm unsure of how people would react. I haven't dealt with crazy chicks before, so I'm pretty stumped.
>>
>>17334726
Sounds like a case for fuckin' child protective services before that kid is permanently damaged.
>>
>>17334758
Yes this. That kid will grow up hating his life and have severe identity issues
>>
>>17334758
CPS wont step in for that shit, you realize they leave kids in horribly abusive households all the time because their hands are tied or they lack funding?

Here's my advice, don't watch this kid. How long do you think it will be before mom decides that kid must have been stare raped or mentally raped by you OP? This bitch is crazy, completely distance yourself from crazy bitch. Call CPS if you want, maybe it will help, but I have no trust in the system
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.