[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Western females are just public urinals being used by different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Western females are just public urinals being used by different dirtbags. The idea that it is possible to form a relationship with them is ridiculous. Similarly, dating is a thing of the past. This is because Western females are all sluts trying to increase their slut status among other sluts. Therefore they want to be f***ed by high status men. It follows that perceived high status men will have sluts constantly throwing themselves at them, so they won’t have to date to get sex – they can just take their chosen slut home or to a convenient location to f**k right away. Hence it follows that if you are asking for a date with a female then you are not of high status, so as far as the female is concerned you are a loser she wouldn’t want to date. The slutification of females has rendered dating obsolete as a cultural construct.
>>
>>17334665
So what kind of advice are you looking for?
>>
File: 1460839059243.png (713 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
1460839059243.png
713 KB, 1200x960
>>17334665
>[islamic REEEEEEEing intensifies]
>>
>>17334675
Not islamic, just one who isn't a degenerate.
Also, islamic culture is superior, there aren't obvious sluts, the cheaters are punished and women have no rights. Better this than western degeneracy.
>>
Go suck a cock then faggot.
>>
>>17334665
>urinals
You mean cum receptacles? I mean unless you are into those golden showers I guess.
>>
why even feed the troll?
>>
>>17334710
Then you can move over to a country like that and feed your superiority complex more. It disgusts me that people can look at women with your view (I'm a man before you ask).

Just a quick google search yielded this: "According to a survey of adults aged 20 to 59, women have an average of four sex partners during their lifetime; men have an average of seven." Facts won't mean much to someone as emotionally and hatefully motivated as you though. Also this is an advice board and you didn't ask a single question, so you are clearly only here to vent like the overly emotional being you are (ironically, something that women are accused of and put down for often).

Have a nice day, asshole.
>>
File: vHHW0uC.jpg (29 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
vHHW0uC.jpg
29 KB, 625x626
>>
>>17334910
>I'm a white knight beta cuck before you ask
Are you angry with me? It's women who do this.

>women have an average of four sex partners
You have to be very retarded if you actually believe this. People lie in surveys, women have been lying for ages about their numbers. Also, you don't know a lof of women, do you?
>>
>All women are the same

Oh look it's a frog again. Stay mad nerd
>>
>>17334910
>survey
A disparity like that tells me that
>A) The sample size was inadequate and not sufficiently diverse
>B) There was dishonesty among the participants
>C) Both

Please post a link to the survey in reference
>>
File: 1461036584215.png (463 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1461036584215.png
463 KB, 1200x975
>>17334710
>islamic culture is superior
k
>>
>>17334910
3 and 6 (respectively) too many
>>
You got off on the wrong floor, OP.

This is /adv/, not >>>/r9k/
>>
>>17335204
>eheheh le virgin meme xDDDD
>>
>>17335215
>>17334665
>/r9k/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.