[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic unrelated. Ok guys, I need some real advice here. >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: i60^cimgpsh_orig.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
i60^cimgpsh_orig.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
Pic unrelated.

Ok guys, I need some real advice here.

>be me
>19yr old male
>5 months ago
>live with twin brother and mother in a medium apartment which we rent from my father (divorced years ago).
>brother got himself a gf, she's autistic and should according to me be in a mental institution.

some info about brothers gf. Let's call her bgf.

>She is also from our neighbouring country, so she has to travel a while to get here.
>She comes and visits for about a month at a time.

Mom is not fit for work, so she is a stay at home mom. Collecting her social security checks and whatnot.

>Mom starts to get real tired of my brother and bgf's shit.
>Autist bgf never said a word to our mother, not even a humble hello.
>the way they stack dirty plates and cups in their room (brother and bgf basically never go outside, and just sit in the room). and then bring about 20 dirty plates and cups and fill the entire kitchen counter.
>Mom and I have to clean their shit up.

ff like 1 month, gf has been back to home country and is coming for another visit.

absolutely not looking forward for her arrival.

>mom decides enough is enough, she noped out real quick.
>she moves away from me and my brother.
>Me and twin brother alone in apartment.
>bgf arrived about 1 week after mom moved.

Btw, my brother is now paying rent. I'm seeking a job.

>Try to engage in conversation with autist, she scuttles into my brothers room like a crab from under a rock.
>Try to engage in conversation with brother, he locks his door and tells me to shut the fuck up.
>suddenly I feel like I'm being disconneted from my brother because of this girl.

I think to myself ''They'll probably break up soon, who the fuck wants to be a autist caretaker?''

ff to now

Bgf has been here a couple more times, staying here for longer every time.
She is here right now, and I'm literally getting sick and tired of eating frozen microwaweable food.

There is a little more to it, tell me if you want the cont.
>>
Pls cont anon
>>
File: 1436041099923.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1436041099923.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>17334524
Be more strict with him and don't let him have his bull shit.
Alternatively, look real hard for a decent job and endure their shit in the meantime. When you get enough money, get your mom and leave them. I know it sounds horrible but you must never be a slave to someone just because they are your relative and you want to have "a family". He will come to his senses and besides, you have to save the sane part of the family (your mom and you).
>>
>>17334911
oh yeah, and cont
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.