[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling all handy men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (739 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
739 KB, 1536x2048
Hey everyone , hope you're doing well this afternoon.

I got the wolf school medallion , and I really like it. Problem is , the fucking chain it self is huge !

The one on the left is the one that it came with, and it's long as hell, I'm 6 foot and the thing goes like halfway between my pec cleavage and belly button, I look like an idiot wearing it .

I added a rusted chain on the right that it's enough of a length where I can hide it under my shirt where the button up for collars starts , but then I have the real chain dangling under my shirt .

Is there anyway to remove it without damaging it ? The rusted one is hook lock, while the original looks like it it's chained on to the end on both sides .
>>
>>17334484
There's not a slit in the chain for you to open wider and slip out from the ring?

ps need cleavage for true measurements
>>
File: image.jpg (379 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379 KB, 1536x2048
There's this weird almagamation , are you talking about the small indents of the chain where they hook onto that big circle above the medallion? It looks like it's still connected to me, just not as thick of a radius .
>>
File: IMG_1286.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1286.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
>>17334551
bamp
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 640x526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 640x526
Last bump
>>
>>17334484
>halfway between my pec cleavage and belly button

Tits or gtfo
>>
>>17335137
I'm a guy ? That's why I included pecs in cleavage .
>>
>>17335159

bitch tits or gtfo
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.