[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 19 years old, and I'm unemployed. I'm currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1432332494939.png (1 MB, 1320x910) Image search: [Google]
1432332494939.png
1 MB, 1320x910
I'm 19 years old, and I'm unemployed. I'm currently attending full time summer classes, and they take all of my time. I was suspended during the spring due to a low GPA, so I'm trying to dedicate all of my time this semester to my school so that I'm not expelled, as that would be the next step.

My parents were aware of this, and despite trying for half a year to get a job during the spring, it didn't happen. My parents are convinced it's my fault. They constantly call me a free loader even though I've told them countless times I'm focusing on school. If they ask me to do something in the house, I don't immediately jump up, but I do get it done, when I'm done with the homework I'm currently working on.

Today my dad threatened to beat me because I told him to shut up when he was interrupting me. It isn't the first time. He hasn't raised a hand against me in years, but the threat is still there. My (highschool dropout, stay at home) mom called me worthless because I was saying I was spending my time on homework.

My long distance girlfriend who I see every few offered to let me stay with her, but I'm currently broke and don't want to cost her that much money. I also have a test coming up that has to be taken on campus, despite my classes being online. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, but, what do I do /adv/?
>>
>>17334474
Oh, forgot to add that I'm afraid that if I leave, the abusive comments will fall to my younger brother and sister instead, and I don't feel that they should have to endure that sort of thing.
>>
>>17334474
You sound just like me. I Just turned 18 and have no college acceptances or job ( I quit my last one). Well one thing I'm currently doing is spamming job applications in hopes that I can get contacted for an interview.
>>
>>17334474
Leave, but keep in touch as much as possible with the younger siblings without sounding over bearing to make sure the parents haven't taken their verbal or physical abuse to the next level.

What are you studying? Is it a sure thing you get a job after you get a degree?

Have you look at all places with a help wanted sign anywhere are just the places that seem best for you?

>As for the OP pic, I who the girls are on the left and right but who's the girl in the middle?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.