[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Losing my virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: animecoupleinbed.jpg (74 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
animecoupleinbed.jpg
74 KB, 800x600
I'm 19 and I haven't had sex yet, but I really want to. I've told my bf of 1 year that I feel ready for it. He has already had sex before. I know it will hurt to begin with, and we have lube and condoms on hand. Is there anything you anons can tell me, what should I expect, how long will the pain last, will sex effect my period? I'm open to all suggestions, but I'm not a complete bimbo about sex I know the obvious things.
>>
First time will be Shit as fuck, that he has had it before is a plus for you though. Also never do missionary with the guy on top, shit sucks.
>>
File: cool story.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
cool story.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>Will sex effect my period?
Only if you get pregnant.

>>17335555
>Also never do missionary with the guy on top, shit sucks.
Pic related
>>
>>17334426
Don't do it!!!
>>
>>17334426
will hurt like shit if he has something big down there but and you may bleed, but after a few times your body will adjust to it and you will both end up making love to each other the right way
>>
>>17335555
>never do missionary with the guy on top, shit sucks

It really depends on how your genitals are shaped and angled. It works great for me actually, and sadly many other sex positions don't. Everyone is different with that. You gotta try stuff and see what feels good for you.
>>
You should masturbate and use a dildo, get to know your own body before you have sex.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.