[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, So I need some help figuring out whether this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (306 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
306 KB, 1536x2048
Hey /adv/,

So I need some help figuring out whether this is even worth dealing with or not. I matched with a Thai girl on tinder that's doing a work program here in America that seems like a qt3.14 and started talking to her a bit. Conversation seems pretty one sided but that could partially be caused by half the stuff I say getting lost in translation. We've talked about meeting up and looking at some of the local architecture this weekend (she studies architecture in uni). However, she doesn't have a car so I'd have to pick her up and she insists that she brings friends. I can understand that, she's new to the country and doesn't want to get taken advantage of, but I just think that would be really awkward.

I'm kinda getting a vibe that she's just trying to use me as a taxi to drive her and her friends around town. Like I'm not against showing her around town, I just don't want to basically be her uber with no chances of her doing anything romantic with me.

What say y'all? Worth taking her and her friends out? I suggested that we go solo the first time we hang out but she said first time she'd prefer bringing a friend(s?).
>>
Take her friends, she's already asked you twice and won't let her guard down based on your insistence.

Consider it a fun experience and be outcome- independent. It'll increase your chances to get a proper first date, as long as you come off as fun and proper. Maybe her friends are more into you, who knows how the universe provides?
>>
>>17334402
Ask to bring one of your friends as well so you have someone to talk to incase it gets awkward.

My guess is that she doesn't want to get in a car with someone she met online in case you may potentially rape/harm etc. aka stranger danger.
>>
>>17334455
All of this..
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.