[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cheating on my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
I love my girlfriend and all but eh. I don't really see her that much. She's not the greatest girlfriend but she isn't a bad person either. I kind of want to cheat. If I could do it and get away with it, should I?

inb4 shaming
>>
File: 1467895829315.png (271 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467895829315.png
271 KB, 1000x1000
why not just break up with her if you aren't done with sleeping around? you can prevent a lot of drama and heartbreak.
>>
Leave her if you want to fuck others. The guilt will catch up with you.
>>
>>17334379
Might as well end it. Cheating on her could harm your rep
>>
>>17334383
Well, it's going to sound stupid but.

I really prefer sex AND love. All that mushy romantic shit. Feelings. Cuddling. I am just not sure if this is the person I want to spend eternity with, but it is better than generally being a playboy. And soon I'll be in the kind of situation that would let me get away with it.
>>
>>17334392
You want to have the cake and eat it too ? Google that shit.
>>
>>17334406
Why would you even want the cake if you can't eat it?
>>
Is flirting, and getting booty calls cheating if you never act on it?
>>
If you want to cheat on her then cheat on her, unless you are going to marry her then what are you actually standing to lose?
>>
You don't cheat, you openly go on a break, if anything.
Love is rare in this world.
If you ever come close, thank your lucky stars you bastard.
>>
>>17334392
Sounds like you don't love this one. So you won't find what you're looking for by staying with her.
>>
If you feel desire to cheat, you don't love her. Better break it up and be a free man, than to abuse the trust of a friend and lover.
>>
If your true love does show up one day, will she want to date you if you previously cheated?
>>
>>17334492
Cheating basically means anything intimate involving another person that your partner would see as unacceptable.

So yes, most people would consider that cheating.
>>
File: 1466176991894.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1466176991894.gif
2 MB, 480x270
How do I break up with a girl who won't let me?

I've tried a twice already, because I thought it was what she wanted, but every time she goes into a crying fit where she thinks I have some evil plan for her. If I'm not in person, she'll just blow up my phone non-stop until I answer.

I do really care about this girl, but I don't think she is right for me. We also have mutual friends and am bound to see her around.

How do I ease her into a break up when she says me leaving her is her greatest fear?
>>
>>17335856
No one likes rejection, it hurts your pride and ego but it's part of life and we all have to face it and almost all of us survive. Just tell her you are sorry but it isn't working for you and you want to end it and not make it any more painful than it already is. Oh, change your phone number
>>
>>17334379
if she's a good lay and she puts out, cheat and break up when you know you have something better

if she's a shit lay and doesn't put out anyway, break up

no sexual chemistry, no worth it
>>
File: 1375762557170.jpg (25 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1375762557170.jpg
25 KB, 720x540
>>17334379

Don't be a cunt.

Break up with your girlfriend.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.