[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys Id really like to get an honest advice from you. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: gift.jpg (137 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
gift.jpg
137 KB, 1632x1224
Hey guys

Id really like to get an honest advice from you. I would advise someone else on an issue like this one, but im kinda out of my mind whenever i think about it and i feel like i need to ask someone about this. And lets say im not able to ask friends for such an advice.

Almost a year ago i broke up with this girl i was with for two and a half years. It wasnt just any kind of a girl, she was somebody really special to me.
She had this opportunity to go somewhere, and our life paths just went different ways so we broke up in the end (long story but this kinda sums it up). I thought about her lately and i have seen she hasnt been active on social networks since february, which didnt seem like her.
So i kinda asked around and ive heard she is doing some mosaics in some cathedral in Barcelona (she is an artist and i know this is something she would enjoy doing), and that she just doesnt feel like being online. At the same time it felt like a relief, knowing that she is ok, but it also felt kinda sad.

Yeah, its kinda stupid to dig trough the past and ask around, but it was really bugging me for some time. She is a person that i genuinely and honestly care about, so i just felt like asking around.

Our relationship just ended abruptly and i didnt have some kind of closure, it all happened so fast.
Would asking more be a good idea for this one? Would contacting her be a good idea?
What would you do and why?

As ive said, maybe i could give someone else an advice for a similar case, but i just feel lost at the moment. Other peoples opinions from all around the world would at least give me some kind of a comfort or a way to find peace or closure or whatever... Anything would be nice.

Thanks for reading
>>
and shamelessly self bumping
>>
tldr
>>
>>17334502
thank you
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.